Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

JLU_Pilot

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2018 JLUR - (Lady) ; 2013 Chevy Traverse
Hey Trina! Look.. the weather channel is forecasting a large waffle in the Gulf...:)

upload_2018-5-14_8-8-10.jpeg
Sponsored

Jeep Jenn

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 2-door Sport S
Yella - yellow
Gum bands - rubber bands
Sweeper - vacuum

I loooove dahntahn! One of my favorites!
gum bands.....OMG!!!!! my folks moved us to California in 1986. I was 7... I STILL call them Gumbands, and people look at me like i'm on drugs... I was given a GumBandBall and was totally excited. nobody knew what a GumBandBall was... People are soooooo undedicated!

Sponsored

JoeValkIS

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon, 2019 Can Am Spyder F3T
Vehicle Showcase
I love waffles!!
AWFUL WAFFLES!!! That is what we called them growing up. Now...I like me some waffles...especially with walnuts and and bananas on top...with plenty of syrup...YUM...YUM!!!!

sawburner

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.turningsbymark.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sport JLU Firecracker Red & 2017 Renagade Trail Hawk & 41 IH Rat Rod
G’morning Mark!
I get up & get it out of the way before my brain catches on. ;) I don’t have it in me at the end of the day & I love the endorphins to start the day! :rock:
Sounds like a good plan. My wife and I need to get back to walking after work. The Dr told me the other day I should only be eating fish and veggies I like both but sounds boring. He said at my age I dont need all the fat that is in meat like I am old or some thing

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
I really don't want to "adult" today...at least I have my coffee...and a window to look out of at work. I can feel the day wasting away without too much productivity. :D
Adulting: the struggle is real

Jeep Jenn

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 2-door Sport S
I'm First at my Dealership for a 2 door.. but I have to wait for my Sunrider to come in :( Boo... waiting is soooooo hard. I at least waited until AFTER they started production on the 2door before I ordered. Dealer dude was all "they don't make 2-door" when I said I wanted to order one. I hate stupid people.

Sponsored

JoeValkIS

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon, 2019 Can Am Spyder F3T
Vehicle Showcase
I'm First at my Dealership for a 2 door.. but I have to wait for my Sunrider to come in :( Boo... waiting is soooooo hard. I at least waited until AFTER they started production on the 2door before I ordered. Dealer dude was all "they don't make 2-door" when I said I wanted to order one. I hate stupid people.
I was told that I was the first 2-door order at my dealership also. I ordered in February though...so my wait is sitting at 82 days...and counting.

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
Sounds like a good plan. My wife and I need to get back to walking after work. The Dr told me the other day I should only be eating fish and veggies I like both but sounds boring. He said at my age I dont need all the fat that is in meat like I am old or some thing
The doctor sounds like an asshole. :)

cedxc2005

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Firecracker Red JL Sport S (Gabrielle)
Occupation
Structural Engineer