Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Gaitero

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si, 1995 Toyota T100, 70 Bronco
Occupation
marine mechanic/ electrician/ fabricator
That "chicken" is like the "machine" in ATM machine: unnecessary, superfluous, and redundant.
;)
I had to get some cash from the ATM machine to pay for DEF fluid for my diesel....

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
T-shirt Designer

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

TheBirdie72

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Freedom Edition 2 Door
Every time I call my dentist to try and get an appointment to get it fixed, I get the voice mail. They do have online scheduling of appointments, but this doesn't really fit into any of those categories, with the exception of maybe a dental emergency. But I don't think the root is exposed, and it doesn't really hurt (other than a sharp bit that keeps cutting up my tongue), so I wouldn't call it an emergency and don't want to book it as such. And I know that a lot of places are having staffing issues, but I've called over half dozen times and left a voice mail. No one is available to answer or call me back at all?
Are you sure you aren’t dialing your local Jeep dealer service department by accident? 🤔

Laststand

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sport S 3.6/auto, 2014 Acura RDX
Occupation
Retired USMC
OK, this old guy needs to complain to somebody, and you all drew the short straw. Last night after dinner, it felt like there was a piece of rice or something stuck to one of my back molars. I tried to scrape it off, only to find that there was a decent chunk of the tooth missing. I have no idea how or when during dinner it happened. There wasn't any hard food that I was eating. But that's not the complaining part.

Every time I call my dentist to try and get an appointment to get it fixed, I get the voice mail. They do have online scheduling of appointments, but this doesn't really fit into any of those categories, with the exception of maybe a dental emergency. But I don't think the root is exposed, and it doesn't really hurt (other than a sharp bit that keeps cutting up my tongue), so I wouldn't call it an emergency and don't want to book it as such. And I know that a lot of places are having staffing issues, but I've called over half dozen times and left a voice mail. No one is available to answer or call me back at all?
The Wuhan Red Death had given everyone the excuse to take their mediocre customer service to no customer service at all at best and abusive at worst.

Sponsored

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
The Wuhan Red Death had given everyone the excuse to take their mediocre customer service to no customer service at all at best and abusive at worst.
Seems to be sadly true.

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone else have the manual recall done?

I've now got an indicator on which gear I'm in?
Just in case you couldn't tell...

Probably a feature that's only useful on a sequential shift. lol.