Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
I was deployed to Kosovo in 2015 when Putin decided that the Crimean peninsula would look better with a Russian flag flying over it. We had Ukrainian soldiers there on Bondsteel... It was an interesting time. I was told that they sent some of the soldiers home to assist their families. Apparently Russian soldiers will be so bold as to move the fence line that serves as a make shift border a few feet further into the Ukraine under the cover of darkness.
Yeah, I can't see it not escalating. I saw a few months ago that both sides were pretty well entrenched and just waiting for something more than the occasional pop shot.

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Nothing worse than hearing that sound at 3 in the morning, whether a cat or a dog. Once you're done breaking your neck, jumping out of bed/scrambling through the house, to try and get them out or on a hard surface (vice rug), there is no way you're going back to sleep.
Early one morning, Charlie was cuddled up right next to me in the bed when he just suddenly hurled. It was a piece of corn cob he had eaten a few weeks earlier that had not passed through like the Vet told us it would. It took everything I had to not throw up and make the mess bigger.

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
The flares are pretty friggin hideous. Kinda looks like Darth Vader's helmet.
Yeah, that was the biggest flaw in the design I think. If you're going to make it 10 inches wider and put 37s on it, maybe a wide body is in order instead of just sticking the flares out even farther than the sasquatch...

Something like what they already had...

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1643203950617

Sponsored

Jeepsk8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
They really should be talking with the Funhaver guys. They are taking the Bronco to extremes even Ford couldn't dream up.

As a side note, did you see that the latest Tazer firmware incorporate's the turn assist braking? Looks like it works better than the Bronco version.

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
They really should be talking with the Funhaver guys. They are taking the Bronco to extremes even Ford couldn't dream up.

As a side note, did you see that the latest Tazer firmware incorporate's the turn assist braking? Looks like it works better than the Bronco version.
I did see that the Tazer can do that now. I'm not sure if its a good Idea to try it with a limited slip diff.

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
So I wanted to do a little research before I posted this.

I spotted a Nissan Skyline R32 yesterday. Not a GT-R and probably a NA Straight Six and rear wheel drive, prior to any aftermarket mods. Still pretty cool to spot one.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1643206390026

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1643206412188

OilBurnerHoldOut

First Name
Richard (Rich)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ford Edge, 76 Yamaha xs 500, and 89 Honda PC800
Occupation
UPS Worldport 1DA
Early one morning, Charlie was cuddled up right next to me in the bed when he just suddenly hurled. It was a piece of corn cob he had eaten a few weeks earlier that had not passed through like the Vet told us it would. It took everything I had to not throw up and make the mess bigger.
Poor Charlie!

Sponsored

MrGneissGuy

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport

Mikeoso

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iowaparrotrescue.org
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep
Occupation
Retired history teacher
On coffee #3, working at getting set up to feed the damn dinosaurs before they eat me. @obwahn take note when you get around to it.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) block

Oh, and...for you people that are exclaiming about temps in the teens and twenties...it was minus 10 when I rolled out the door this morning...buncha damn amateurs. Now git off my dam lawn and quit tracking up my snow.