Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Mikeoso

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iowaparrotrescue.org
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep
Occupation
Retired history teacher
Morning jeeple. The world looks a bit better today. One adoption leaves at noon, and six more are pending home inspections or other phases.

No, parrots do NOT do well in jeeps.

However, I have hired a new trunk monkey.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) Raccoon.JPG

Sponsored

OilBurnerHoldOut

First Name
Richard (Rich)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ford Edge, 76 Yamaha xs 500, and 89 Honda PC800
Occupation
UPS Worldport 1DA
What's everyone's thoughts on this?

What is it? Exact Center is a steering stabilizer but it's different from anything else on the market today.

Why is it unique? It's proactive. While other systems slowly ramp up forces to control steering, they do nothing if you are traveling straight down the road. As you turn, these stabilizers will begin to push back and help control your steering but only after it's wandered. Exact Center uses all of its force to prevent any movement, resulting in a tight, responsive feel. In summary, others reactively increase steering control as you move away from center, whereas Exact Center proactively stops poor handling characteristics before they begin.

Why is this important? Other stabilizers have a soft center, giving a spongy feel that allows the vehicle to wander. Ramping up force gradually like this means that there is more play, more wander and more white-knuckling. Exact Center provides more of a sports-car-like feel and significantly reduces driver fatigue.

Will this help with "Death Wobble"? Yes. Some vehicles, under just the right circumstances, will develop a harmonic vibration, resulting in the front tires violently racking from side to side. This is known as "Death Wobble" and although rare, it is well known within the Jeep community. Exact Center stops the forces that cause it, greatly reducing the chance of it ever happening.

What vehicles will benefit from Exact Center? Most motorhomes, trucks, and Jeeps, as well as towed vehicles behind RVs.

Why would I want a steering stabilizer on my towed vehicle? Just like a shopping cart, your front tires want to spin around while backing up. As a result, you can easily damage your towed vehicle or the towing system due to jackknifing. Exact Center resists those forces, thereby allowing most towed vehicles to be backed up like a trailer. This is a game changer.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1642947417702

https://www.roadmasterinc.com/products/rss/exactcenter.php

west tex

First Name
Skoro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 2dr 80th Edition, 2017 Renegade Trailhawk
Occupation
Retired, as in "Tired again"
Morning jeeple. The world looks a bit better today. One adoption leaves at noon, and six more are pending home inspections or other phases.

No, parrots do NOT do well in jeeps.

However, I have hired a new trunk monkey.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1642952211883
Raccoons are cute, but they can sure cause a lot of mischief.

1. They're smart

2. They have hands, not paws.

They can get into all kinds of things you thought were secure.

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
morning jeepers. its a little bit of a heat wave around here at 28*. so i'll have to head out for the weekly food shopping. fill up the gas tank. and thinking of grabbing lunch at the pizza shop. but first is breakfast.

Sponsored

Mikeoso

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iowaparrotrescue.org
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep
Occupation
Retired history teacher
Raccoons are cute, but they can sure cause a lot of mischief.

1. They're smart

2. They have hands, not paws.

They can get into all kinds of things you thought were secure.
They won't leave my fruit trees and vegetable garden alone. I relocated 23 of the little criminals last summer. And yes, I do have fence, with electric strands.

CDRMidnight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Not sure if everyone (or anyone) has seen the trailer/teaser for The Rings of Power show yet, but dang…

The budget for the eight episode season was approx $465 million. Yowza!

It’ll be a long wait until September…

Cheers,
-CM-

Gaitero

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si, 1995 Toyota T100, 70 Bronco
Occupation
marine mechanic/ electrician/ fabricator
Good Morning Jeep Fans!

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1642952211883
Even though this is kind of cool, it's just wrong to take a solid axle 4WD and turn it into an IFS 2WD. Although, if Willys made some of them in 2WD from the factory and that is what this started out as, then that might be OK.
Sponsored