Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Laststand

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sport S 3.6/auto, 2014 Acura RDX
Occupation
Retired USMC
good late morning. its freaking cold. 19* and i aint going out. these 2 willys was at car show in tenn.
20190906_102602[1].jpg

20190906_102646[1].jpg
Balmy 34 degrees with a 10-15 mph breeze off the bay/gulf here today - of course where was I, out on the golf course. What else would you do when it's cold out:). Did warm up into the 40s with sun.
Sponsored

Mikeoso

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iowaparrotrescue.org
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep
Occupation
Retired history teacher

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
Called up Jeep Chat for an update.

No change. Still scheduling and waiting for parts. Got to looking through new cars around the US.

So many at MSRP (most either Tuscadero or turbo) or a couple of $k above. Nothing like my weird order - unlimited, altitude, tow pack, manual (cos I’m cheap) and Sarge green…

At least I’ve had my order in since 2021 I guess!
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) Screenshot_20220122-142833_Firefox

Talking about crackling…
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) Screenshot_20220122-142833_Firefox

Too soon?:surprised:

Sponsored

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
It looks like a lot is going on with drivetrain. How many channels does the transmitter have and what do they control? Great job so far BTW! Can't wait to see a video of it climbing some obstacles. :like:
its not a rc. but the tranny shifts. t case shifts from 2wd to 4wd. when shifting you can see the gears engage from 1st to 6th. the axles locks so all 4 wheels turn.
heres the link click on the video. this will show you the details.

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Anyone who's tried this, knows this just ain't happening.]
If that is hot coffee, fresh off the fire.... then that handle if f'in hot too! And the person in this picture has 2nd degree burns on hit fingers.

Just sayin'

I use the JetBoil to heat water and pour it into my cup with instant coffee to be honest. Lighter than carting grinders, French press, percolators, or any of that. 🤷‍♂️😂

JayJay

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLR
I use the JetBoil to heat water and pour it into my cup with instant coffee to be honest. Lighter than carting grinders, French press, percolators, or any of that. 🤷‍♂️😂
And here I was thinking that you were a real Overlander like TrailRecon and Epic Family Roadtrip. :facepalm:

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
And here I was thinking that you were a real Overlander like TrailRecon and Epic Family Roadtrip. :facepalm:

I’m still the hike in and camp kind. Working up to car camping before I go “overlander.” :LOL:

JayJay

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLR
I’m still the hike in and camp kind. Working up to car camping before I go “overlander.” :LOL:
Now that's real camping! Not like that "Overloading" stuff the influencers do. :like:

Sponsored

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
T-shirt Designer
Took the mountain bike for a short ride. It burns! I was half way up a couple hundred yard long hill and had to get off and walk it up the rest. While I was walking I distinctly remember doing the same thing when I was a boy, so nothing has changed there. :giggle:

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
hummmm. you just didnt call the jeep a car. did you.

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
Took the mountain bike for a short ride. It burns! I was half way up a couple hundred yard long hill and had to get off and walk it up the rest. While I was walking I distinctly remember doing the same thing when I was a boy, so nothing has changed there. :giggle:
thats what i'm afraid of. i'm thinking of getting back on the bike when warmer weather comes around.

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
hummmm. you just didnt call the jeep a car. did you.
Actually, I've been known to call it the car... :surprised:

But in this case, I was referring to any camping where you park where you camp and have brought all the chairs, coolers, and luxury items you could want in a camp. :like:
Sponsored