Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
Stealing that to send to a friend that just moved from Vegas to Colorado north of Denver and was asking me about making snow angels.
Have at it... I stole it from somewhere else, lol
Sponsored

Iaintgonnatellu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
They always do it at the worst possible time. I'll always have "fond" memories of of the well pipe to our house bursting the day before I had to deploy. It was just what I wanted to do - be outside in 12 degrees with 15-20 MPH winds fixing a water pipe. The one positive it was CPVC so, other than miserable conditions, easy to fix.
I had to cut away behind some cabinets and solder some pipes no PVC allowed here.

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
When my first nephew was a toddler, he did exactly that. One single finger touching what he was told not to touch while he was looking right in your eyes...

Sponsored

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
When my first nephew was a toddler, he did exactly that. One single finger touching what he was told not to touch while he was looking right in your eyes...
Oh yes, every generation seems to have that need to push the boundaries. Our first grandson (4) is first to test you, and the second (2.5) is starting to do the same.

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Oh yes, every generation seems to have that need to push the boundaries. Our first grandson (4) is first to test you, and the second (2.5) is starting to do the same.
lol!
Well he learned quick not to do that. Actually I was pretty impressed that he and his younger brother both got up and got ready for school with no prompting from their parents. Something was done right...

Laststand

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sport S 3.6/auto, 2014 Acura RDX
Occupation
Retired USMC
I had to cut away behind some cabinets and solder some pipes no PVC allowed here.
Yeah, mine was on a house built back in 1982 although I think they still allow PVC or CPVC from the meter to the home in the places we've built (didn't look to hard on my others - used copper or PEX in the house).

gek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Code Monkey
My mom used to tell me that, when I was little, I would go to the cabinet that my dad has all his reels and records in, put my hands on the handles, look back, then they would say "No!" and I would shake my head no while getting into the cabinet. I have never been able to escape the "little shit" moniker.

Sponsored

OMTBiker

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th Snazzberry
Occupation
Information Technology
Vehicle Showcase
Interesting! What rescue is that? Facebook FUBARRED us, actually. I had a DONATE button on the post and it disappeared without explanation. However, I had a link to our Paypal, and those donations are zero-fee if you're a 501c3.
Our rescue is Golden Retrievers in Need Rescue Service (GRIN); another person handles Facebook and the other social media accounts, so I am not sure if that has happened. I manage the main website: https://www.grinrescue.org, I have been maintaining their web site for almost 15 years. I would prefer them to just include a link to our PayPal donation form, but they do what they do.

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Our rescue is Golden Retrievers in Need Rescue Service (GRIN); another person handles Facebook and the other social media accounts, so I am not sure if that has happened. I manage the main website: https://www.grinrescue.org, I have been maintaining their web site for almost 15 years. I would prefer them to just include a link to our PayPal donation form, but they do what they do.
Goldens are the BEST!

OMTBiker

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th Snazzberry
Occupation
Information Technology
Vehicle Showcase
Goldens are the BEST!
Yes they are!! We fostered several while ours (Dakota) was alive but we moved after he passed and are not home enough to have another. They were our four-legged children, we have a golden next door that we treat as our own. Below are a couple photos of Dakota, first is when we first got him and second is a couple months before he passed.

PC050018.JPG

DSC_1159.JPG

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Yes they are!! We fostered several while ours (Dakota) was alive but we moved after he passed and are not home enough to have another. They were our four-legged children, we have a golden next door that we treat as our own. Below are a couple photos of Dakota, first is when we first got him and second is a couple months before he passed.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) DSC_1159.JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) DSC_1159.JPG
Charlie here is going to be 11 next month. Still healthy, but not as young as he thinks he is, lol.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1642538257207

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1642538297121

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
By the way, Dakota looks to have been a great buddy for you! I only wish they wouldn't leave us so soon.
Sponsored