Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Iaintgonnatellu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Why did the pipes freeze if you are heating your house?
They where in the outside wall. I also have a set of pipes running through my garage. If I would of put the heat on in the garage maybe it would of work. I also told my self I don’t need to leave the water cracked open for it drip out the sink

Sponsored

CDRMidnight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
‘Morning, Fellow Inmates… Who neglected the Coffee Duty this morning? Sheeesh — so difficult to find good help these days…

☕ ☕ ☕

Cheers,
-CM-

p/s Here, maybe a nudi pic will get some coffee delivered here.;)

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1642509863248

Laststand

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sport S 3.6/auto, 2014 Acura RDX
Occupation
Retired USMC
Pipes froze over the weekend and at 12:55am today they bursted.
They always do it at the worst possible time. I'll always have "fond" memories of of the well pipe to our house bursting the day before I had to deploy. It was just what I wanted to do - be outside in 12 degrees with 15-20 MPH winds fixing a water pipe. The one positive it was CPVC so, other than miserable conditions, easy to fix.

Sponsored

MrGneissGuy

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport
Dig Dug is one of the "couple of others" on the PAC MAN machine. No Defender on either.

Pretty much everyone in the house said I was crazy, so I may hold off until I can at least get one of the kids on my side. Otherwise my wife will interpret my purchase as a free pass for her to buy something completely frivolous, and she doesn't always stay in the same price range. I do have to weigh that into the decision. And I already spent a small fortune at REI and DIck's on Saturday.

Mikeoso

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iowaparrotrescue.org
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep
Occupation
Retired history teacher
Just as a cheerful alternative to the usual "people suck"...

Yesterday would have been Betty White's 100th birthday. She was a major activist in animal welfare, and animal shelters participated yesterday in "The Betty White Challenge", asking everyone to donate to their fave animal charity.

All I did was put up a Facebook post yesterday morning, and by bedtime we'd received well over $2000 in donations...people dont ALL suck ALL the time!
Sponsored