Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
T-shirt Designer
Pac-Man is the Wrangler 392 in this situation, and the “other choice” is the Ford Bronco. There is no decision to be made. 😎
You know who doesn't need an $85k Mall Crawler with a V8 in it :whatsgoingon:

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) two-thumbs-guy

jeepingib

First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' JLUR Punk'n
Occupation
Mechanic
And now for something completely different. I need opinions/help.

So let's say you had been pondering purchasing one of those Arcade 1Up Legacy arcade games for a while, and you're getting really close to pulling the trigger. Would you go for the one that has Pac Man, 5 additional Pac Man variations, Galaxian, Galaga, and a couple others. Or would you go for the one that has Asteroids, Centipede, Millipede, Missile Command, Tempest, and a few others.

On one hand, Galaxian and Galaga were my go to arcade games back in the day, and that one is in store and I could order for pick-up on my way home. But while Pac Man is a classic, it's not one that I played much so would effectively just be getting it for Galaga and Galaxian. = Instant gratification and two of my favorite games.

On the other hand, the other one, while not in stock, could be be picked up or shipped directly to the house next week, has more games that I did play (though not as much as Galaga or Galaxian), and is currently on sale. = Have to wait, but is on sale and has more games that I would play.

Thoughts?
Or build a retro pie that does all of those, and more, for less money.

Sponsored

Mikeoso

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iowaparrotrescue.org
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep
Occupation
Retired history teacher
I dont know why this hasn't happened yet, but,

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) images

Tap on...well, you know.

Dammit! Beat me by THIS much.

Sponsored

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal

So let's say you had been pondering purchasing one of those Arcade 1Up Legacy arcade games for a while, and you're getting really close to pulling the trigger. Would you go for the one that has Pac Man, 5 additional Pac Man variations, Galaxian, Galaga, and a couple others. Or would you go for the one that has Asteroids, Centipede, Millipede, Missile Command, Tempest, and a few others.

On one hand, Galaxian and Galaga were my go to arcade games back in the day, and that one is in store and I could order for pick-up on my way home. But while Pac Man is a classic, it's not one that I played much so would effectively just be getting it for Galaga and Galaxian. = Instant gratification and two of my favorite games.

On the other hand, the other one, while not in stock, could be be picked up or shipped directly to the house next week, has more games that I did play (though not as much as Galaga or Galaxian), and is currently on sale. = Have to wait, but is on sale and has more games that I would play.

Thoughts?
garfield-thinking.gif

Munky

First Name
Kester
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ariel Atom / Caterham 7 / ‘68 Porsche / Subaru WRX
How about something like this?
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B085...=1&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9waG9uZV9kZXRhaWw

I bought one about 4 years ago with 1001 games. I had the idea to build it into a cabinet, but honestly, while it’s fun for a couple of hours, the lack of depth of the ‘play with quarters’ games, compared to todays, makes them a little shallow and if not playing someone else, a little soulless.

Nostalgia ain’t what it used to be!

SABLE RHINO

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU SPORT S 3.6L

Thoughts?
Both
Sponsored