Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

SABLE RHINO

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU SPORT S 3.6L
The Eagles beat him in SuperBowl 52 with their backup QB, sacked him multiple times, and used gadget plays like “Philly Special!” How hard can it be?? Clearly he has a slight weakness for Philly 😉👍. Just sayin
How'd that work out for ya? Asking for a friend... :CWL:

TheBirdie72

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Freedom Edition 2 Door
I sincerely feel bad for these people. Lesson of the day. Don't let your drunk neighbors in Mexico do a field burn when you aren't there. Because they won't be there either.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 20220116_194309
This is sad, I agree. But… Sorry …But do you always watch your neighbors through a night scope? 🤔

Sponsored

jeepingib

First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' JLUR Punk'n
Occupation
Mechanic
This is sad, I agree. But… Sorry …But do you always watch your neighbors through a night scope? 🤔
Not exactly neighbors....
I'm working, and the tools that I'm using are part of the job. Which is to watch our neighbors to the south.

Jeepsk8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Congrats, but I disagree with your conclusion. Keto IS for everyone as it's not just about weight loss. It's about avoiding all the other health problems associated with processed carbohydrates and corporate foods in general.
Oh, I agree. My statement is more of a musing, it is difficult to transition to eating Keto if you are used to eating garbage food, probably since birth. The science is there, it's not hard to understand, but it bucks the traditional thoughts of big pharma and the health industry at large. It doesn't help that our government developed the food pyramid on bogus science and have passed that as the bench mark of healthy eating.

Sponsored