Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
T-shirt Designer
:( I get to work from home like normal, but now my wife and kids will be home. So I will get a very distracted day with them coming to ask random insignificant questions, but only when I am in meetings.
Having just had the Costa Ricans, including 3 granchildren in the house for the month of December...
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) IGetIt
Sponsored

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
T-shirt Designer
I didnā€™t even use all of my vacation time in ā€˜21 anyway. So itā€™s all good.
'cept one of the few benefits of living in a communist state like CA is that we get to keep our PTO across years, and get paid for it when we depart the co. And with the new policy I can accrue up to 2 years of PTO before it maxes out. The old policy it stopped accruing after 1 year max.

Sponsored

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
T-shirt Designer
I will be there when Mike get's his game back in gear. There is a rumor that we have a Jeeple gathering planned again in Moab... we will see if the stars align this time.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) Agreed

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase

gek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Code Monkey
Something I've looked in to in the past. I probably live at the extreme edges of the range of most broadcast channels. Even when I lived 10-15 miles closer to SD reception was sketchy at best. Antenna placement and cable routing is involved as well. $5 is much cheaper in both cost and time associated with an antenna, too.
We use YoutubeTV. I dislike paying google, but we get to watch and record things we want to watch. It had more sports than other options I looked at.

Sponsored

Jeepsk8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Brag time! I've lost 16.5 lbs since the 2nd! Not my first time losing weight, the goal is to keep it off so I can enjoy my fun activities without dying an early death. Kind of a dark outlook, but I am not getting any younger and I want to make sure I enjoy my retirement when it gets here. Keto works well for me, but it isn't for everybody.

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
T-shirt Designer
Brag time! I've lost 16.5 lbs since the 2nd! Not my first time losing weight, the goal is to keep it off so I can enjoy my fun activities without dying an early death. Kind of a dark outlook, but I am not getting any younger and I want to make sure I enjoy my retirement when it gets here. Keto works well for me, but it isn't for everybody.
Congrats, but I disagree with your conclusion. Keto IS for everyone as it's not just about weight loss. It's about avoiding all the other health problems associated with processed carbohydrates and corporate foods in general.