Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
I easily overlook Jar Jar. Definitely not a great addition to the films, but I don't let him ruin it for me. I also would have preferred someone else to play the young Darth.
Sponsored

OilBurnerHoldOut

First Name
Richard (Rich)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ford Edge, 76 Yamaha xs 500, and 89 Honda PC800
Occupation
UPS Worldport 1DA
It's awful.. simply awful. However, I do like that trilogy better than the last trilogy.
I was a kid when The Phantom Menace was released. I liked jar jar when it came out, but he's annoying as shit now. He's less terrible in the expanded media though.

gek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Code Monkey
If you pretend the the second and third trilogy never existed, (just like the latest Indiana Jones, the new Ninja Turtles, most of the new transformers, G.I. Joe movies, The new Rambo, the money grab that was The Hobbit trilogy, the latest Matrix, etc) then you can go through life without your favorite things from your childhood getting ruined and you don't have to cry yourself to sleep at night.

45x180-140303100830-tumblr_n0ffsukKmX1r0t2wqo1_250.gif

SPRINKLES

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392, 2001 TJ
If you pretend the the second and third trilogy never existed, (just like the latest Indiana Jones, the new Ninja Turtles, most of the new transformers, G.I. Joe movies, The new Rambo, the money grab that was The Hobbit trilogy, the latest Matrix, etc) then you can go through life without your favorite things from your childhood getting ruined and you don't have to cry yourself to sleep at night.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 45x180-140303100830-tumblr_n0ffsukKmX1r0t2wqo1_250
I'm ok w/ believing the 2nd trilogy existed, but not the 3rd. I don't think I'll ever rewatch it. Though, I did like Rouge One and Solo.

I also refused to watch the 4th Indiana Jones. When I heard Shia LaBeauff and aliens, I was out. Either one of those would have been an exclusion to me.

grimmjeeper

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grimmjeeper.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler, 1987 Comanche, 1997 F250
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
enginerd
I was a kid when The Phantom Menace was released. I liked jar jar when it came out, but he's annoying as shit now. He's less terrible in the expanded media though.
I saw the original trilogy in the theaters. Decent movies. The reboots were crap. Unnecessary change for the sake of change. The second trilogy was total garbage. Bad writing, bad casting, bad acting, too much focus on special effects, no real character development. I understand what Disney was trying to do with the third trilogy (completely discard Lucas' legacy so they could milk the franchise) but the movies were crap.

Sponsored

Jeepsk8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Mornin Jeeple!

I loved the original trilogy, the rest were entertaining to a point, however the timeline and technology gaps / jumps ruined it for me. I realize it's almost impossible to make a new movie with the feel of the old movie with even older technology in a time set way before that. I watched the original trilogy in the theater as a kid and it was magical. As I aged and watched those movies later in life, I realized the Luke was a whiney bitch almost throughout.

Joe's_Roxy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Quality Manager
Morning All.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1641989862866

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1641989876709