Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

CDRMidnight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
are you getting acclimated to the colder weather yet.
Mostly, yes… I’ll still prob pick up some wool socks and light pullovers, just for wardrobe variety.

What I’m really noticing is the amount of light — with being in the tropics, the sun rises (quickly) around 6am, then sets (quickly). Here in Seattle, sunrise currently is about 7:45am, sunset 5pm, but gets dark by 4:30pm. Zoinks!

Cheers,
-CM-

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
Now that I have truck that can tow a little bit more then my wrangler here what I’m looking at now. :headbang:https://www.opuscamper.us/op-15/ I can definitely stay at a few hotels for 60k
Those would be sweet. In fact, that's what the wife wants to camp in. At that point it's far more cost effective to get a hotel. Meh

Starting to feel like I wasted money on the trailer. Will have to see how the next camping season goes.

Sponsored

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
And a Jeep with a winch, that's how i'm justifying the bumper upgrades, winch, lift, and wheels to the boss. You know for hurricanes and shit....
The winch really is good piece of mind. Helping others or yourself get out of a bad situation is all the justification you need.

OH, and if you are getting lights: I think the Baja Designs LP6's would be a much better fit even if the wiring may take a minute more to finish. Side lighting with amber option are better than Mopar and I would prefer them out of the way of the grill.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1639242467544

Wish I'd have stuck with them. Their fog lights didn't work so I got cold feet and went with Mopar lights. :dunno:

JEEPJL

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep unlimted Sahara JL
Vehicle Showcase
I'm cursing the house framers again today for putting a horizontal (fire block, for no good reason) 2x4 in the wall where I tried to add the bidet-enabling outlet. 2-3 hours wasted trying to get some romex through it. :swear:
It's code more than a Framers fk up

Sponsored

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal