Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

uawho

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR Hella Yella
Occupation
Civil engineer
Vehicle Showcase
My bud bought a trail hawk. He has been wheeling with us and every time he comes with us, that dam thing impresses me. I put a lift and rock sliders on it for him and he added a 31 inch AT tire. The only time he has a problem hanging with a bunch of rubicons is when he runs out of tire size.

Screen Shot 2021-12-10 at 8.46.01 AM.png
I had a 2014 "pre-face lift" Cherokee Trailhawk. It was a mountain goat, and I ran that thing into the ground. They are capable, but they take more of a beating and mine was not holding up to the abuse. If you're serious about offroading with it, be ready for some replacement parts.
Bushings, control arms, motor mounts... etc.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
Good morning.

Today's life question to ponder...How come the "Remember me" feature on most sites never seems to work. :whatsgoingon:
giphy.gif

gek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Code Monkey
Good morning.

Today's life question to ponder...How come the "Remember me" feature on most sites never seems to work. :whatsgoingon:
Browser cookies turned off or cleared when closed?

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
Good morning.

Check your browser's cookie settings. You may have security set to get rid of them.

Sponsored

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
Sounds like it drives like a Jeep, lol.
yeah. but the thing is that the tester(s) expect the jeep to ride like a lux suv. same goes with test drives on the trucks. they'll complain about bouncy, stiff ride.

tbh. i think it would ride rougher than a wrangler due to the limited suspension travel. after all. its a fiat design / built.

JayJay

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLR
Very well, I agree that was a dumb thing to exclude. Sometimes you just need to gun the throttle to get out of something.
Quick Google search says to press the squiggley button once to disable. Hold the button in for 7 to 8 seconds to disable all traction nannies. Seems similar to the Wrangler. I do know from watching too much YouTube that they'll go places that I find amazing.
Sponsored