Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Gaitero

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si, 1995 Toyota T100, 70 Bronco
Occupation
marine mechanic/ electrician/ fabricator
Best I can tell, he got in a "spirited" debate in the GFs about steel vs. synthetic winch line.

IDontKnow.gif
Is synthetic "wench" line made from silicone?
Sponsored

stil2low

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep jk
Evening everyone!! Thought I’d stop by for a hello
Working like crazy, steel is absolutely crazy still

OilBurnerHoldOut

First Name
Richard (Rich)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ford Edge, 76 Yamaha xs 500, and 89 Honda PC800
Occupation
UPS Worldport 1DA
Back in October, I replaced my halogens with Oracle Oculus Bi-LED lights. After aiming them per instructions and driving around that first night, I thought for sure I'd get flashed a lot simply because of how much better/farther I can see, so much so that I've double/triple checked the aim. I've even aimed at my wife's car and the one my daughter drives in the driveway and checked to make sure the cutoff is below the windshield. I know that if I am parked at an intersection with a bit of a slope or the road does something similar, I'm likely shining straight in someone's eyes for a bit. But that's going to happen in that scenario even if I aimed them lower and that seems to be when I get flashed.

Surprisingly enough, though, I still have been flashed less than I did with the halogens.
The LEDs in Chuggaboom, are similar. A shocking increase in overall output, but a lot less complaints/irritation from other drivers. Overall, I'm very happy with that particular upgrade.

Sponsored

gek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Code Monkey
The LEDs in Chuggaboom, are similar. A shocking increase in overall output, but a lot less complaints/irritation from other drivers. Overall, I'm very happy with that particular upgrade.
LED headlights is one of the things on my must have list for any vehicle. Every since we bought a car with them there was no going back. However, we get brighted all the time despite making sure they are adjusted properly, so I made it a point to make sure oncoming traffic notices me switching to dims (where feasible).

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
Currently undergoing my second blood cleaning. First round dropped my count from 455k to 279k. Headed in the right direction.

Joe's_Roxy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Quality Manager
Morning All. Woke up about 1 hr before my alarm went off...decided to get up and start my day...which means, I am at work 1 hr before normal. It is going to be an awesome day.........(where did I put that damn sarcasm font??)

Sponsored

Joe's_Roxy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Quality Manager
Morning all.

Eye exam day. :captain:
I am doing that on Thursday...and taking Cooper to the vet to have them look at his hind quarters. He is having some issues with his left hip, limps or carries his leg when he gets up. He is too young for arthritis, worried it is hip dysplasia. Will figure it out and what we can do...but I am afraid his frisbee days are over. He isn't taking the news very well so far. All he wants to do is play with his frisbee.

Joe's_Roxy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Quality Manager

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
I am doing that on Thursday...and taking Cooper to the vet to have them look at his hind quarters. He is having some issues with his left hip, limps or carries his leg when he gets up. He is too young for arthritis, worried it is hip dysplasia. Will figure it out and what we can do...but I am afraid his frisbee days are over. He isn't taking the news very well so far. All he wants to do is play with his frisbee.
Best wishes to Cooper's recovery. Hopefully something easy to remedy.
Sponsored