Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Joe's_Roxy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Quality Manager
Morning All

Had the doctor consultation last night...doctor was only 1 hr late...basically told us everything we already knew (well, that I knew from reading Dad's medical charts). He said the cancer appears to have started in the small intestines. We have a family history of colon cancer so was worried that is where it started. I am just glad that I was able to be there (telecommuted to that meeting) to hear what the doctor told Dad and ask questions of my own. They are focusing on getting him well enough to go home. He walked a little yesterday and got the drain tube out. He still has the feed tube in for now. They are allowing him to start on clear liquids (with a soda thrown in for good measure). We still don't have the full pathology report but when it does come in, the doctor has agreed to call me to go over it.

Sponsored

Sponsored

MrGneissGuy

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport
Oh sure, they're on sale for Cyber Monday. You know you've been wanting them and you can swing the sale price. And we've got it for even less than the manufacturer. It's even free shipping...

Then the next day you remember that you're going to need replacement rivets and a rivet tool. And probably some spare clips just in case, and your crimper sucks so better get a new one of those, and why don't we connect both sides and come in through the firewall on the easy side instead of separately, so now we need more wire...and more t-taps...

Geez, and I'm supposed to be Christmas shopping for everyone else.

Good morning Jeep folks.
Sponsored