Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
The wind blew more of my woodchips away and over the lawn. There will be more cleanup and trimming this weekend. :asshat:

Never ending really.

I do look forward to Spring though. :sun:
i know theres more leaves to fall and get collected again from the wind. about 75-80% of the leaves fell. most of them are from the neighbors trees that run along the property. given the time and temps, i dont think there will be time to do a final clean up. but at least the spring clean up wont be that bad.

i thought you love winter and the winter wonderland. so here you are looking for spring.:CWL: i dont blame you for spring to come around a little quicker. i'm hoping for a short winter so we can have the warmer weather soon.:like:

Sponsored

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal

Joe's_Roxy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Quality Manager

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
i know theres more leaves to fall and get collected again from the wind. about 75-80% of the leaves fell. most of them are from the neighbors trees that run along the property. given the time and temps, i dont think there will be time to do a final clean up. but at least the spring clean up wont be that bad.

i thought you love winter and the winter wonderland. so here you are looking for spring.:CWL: i dont blame you for spring to come around a little quicker. i'm hoping for a short winter so we can have the warmer weather soon.:like:
I appreciate all the seasons and will enjoy some winter fun, but autumn 🍂 and spring are my favorite. Maybe because the temps are more my speed, but the colors don’t hurt. 🤷‍♂️

Pike’s Peak hike coming up. Still only have a 30 degree bag, so it might be a bit cold 🥶

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
I appreciate all the seasons and will enjoy some winter fun, but autumn 🍂 and spring are my favorite. Maybe because the temps are more my speed, but the colors don’t hurt. 🤷‍♂️

Pike’s Peak hike coming up. Still only have a 30 degree bag, so it might be a bit cold 🥶
i would like to go to pikes peak to see the racing.

Sponsored

CDRMidnight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
I took the vertical railway up Pikes Peak back in 2010. That was pretty amazing, to say the least.

Some high school choral group sang ‘America the Beautiful’ during the 40-odd minute stop at the top, which made it really amazing…

One of the funnier moments was when the commentator on the train said (during one of the turns where the views were for forever), ‘Everyone see that big flat area over there? That’s just Kansas… moving on!’:LOL::CWL:

Cheers,
-CM-

P/S No offense to any Kansas Jeepers/inhabitants out there intended, of course…