Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Gregj

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon, JLU Sport, JTuRD
I just love when I save for something and feel proud about my purchase only to have a parent give their kid, said thing...

IDK. Some jackass at the gun store scoffed at my purchase while rolling his eyes... Followed by his statement "sheet metal". Whatever... he was buying some dorky ass looking bullpup thing (and was having a hard time checking out because he was trying to hide his purchase from the wife).
🤷‍♂️ Of all the rifles in the safe the only one that has a loaded magazine inserted is a Bulgarian AK, I know which one I am grabbing when things get really S****y.
Gregj
Sponsored

bellts

First Name
Timmy!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUS 3.6l, Manual (Timmychanga)
Occupation
Software Engineer (of sorts),
🤷‍♂️ Of all the rifles in the safe the only one that has a loaded magazine inserted is a Bulgarian AK, I know which one I am grabbing when things get really S****y.
Gregj
I love my mint yugo SKS... (super accurate, even with surplus ammo)
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 6cfce980ebaac25766b6e93d73598953

Sponsored

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
I just love when I save for something and feel proud about my purchase only to have a parent give their kid, said thing...

IDK. Some jackass at the gun store scoffed at my purchase while rolling his eyes... Followed by his statement "sheet metal". Whatever... he was buying some dorky ass looking bullpup thing (and was having a hard time checking out because he was trying to hide his purchase from the wife).

In all fairness, my son is 32 years old, married and financially secure and has not borrowed any money from me since he was a little kid. He could easily have gone and purchased it himself.

An AK style gun is a common gun and at one time you could buy them for $250 with a 1000 rounds of ammo back in the 90s. It is not like buying one today. Hell at one time you could buy a SKS with 1000 rounds for under $100.

My ability to give away something should have zero impact on someone else ability to cherish something that they like and saved for. I think that if someone saves up and buys something that they want, that it is awesome and I hope it brings them value. It is not that I did not value the gun anymore, It is that it is hard to buy for a 32 year old man that is financially secure.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Mornin Jeeple!

Happy Thanksgiving!
Good morning back to you. I hope your coffee is great and all of us Jeep enthusiasts have a great day today.

moonbeam55

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
WARNING - RANT

For those of you who are placing Christmas lights / decorations on your jeep then driving with them on ,and I know you f**kers do cause of all the posts asking how to ...so can you please avoid anything that has Red or Blue flashing lights together?
Every time I come around the corner, I think it's the police and I have a panic attack. I have to brake hard, toss my beer out the window, hide the weed, fasten my seat belt, throw my phone on the floor, turn my radio down, and push the gun under the seat, all while trying to drive. It's just too much drama, even for Christmas.
Thank you for your cooperation and underst
WARNING - RANT

For those of you who are placing Christmas lights / decorations on your jeep then driving with them on ,and I know you f**kers do cause of all the posts asking how to ...so can you please avoid anything that has Red or Blue flashing lights together?
Every time I come around the corner, I think it's the police and I have a panic attack. I have to brake hard, toss my beer out the window, hide the weed, fasten my seat belt, throw my phone on the floor, turn my radio down, and push the gun under the seat, all while trying to drive. It's just too much drama, even for Christmas.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) diet
Yes, I am one of those!!!!
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1637845734642
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1637845765224

Sponsored

Gaitero

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si, 1995 Toyota T100, 70 Bronco
Occupation
marine mechanic/ electrician/ fabricator
Okay, that was fuckin' difficult (long story.) I'll pre-fill the larger gaps tomorrow and then ready for tape and mud on Friday.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1637848851783
Even your drywall says the job SuCXs!