Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Jeepsk8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I have (and love) a rear stand for my R6. Pretend racer appearance aside, they're actually super helpful in having the bike stand upright and rear wheel off the ground, for maintenance and washing.
I have both front and rear paddock stands left over from when I had a GSX650F. I just need to get a set of spools on the swingarm of the V-Strom to use the rear one. Yes, I have a center stand, but it's not much use when you need the front in the air too, so a full set of stands is the way to go.
Sponsored

MtBaldyDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUS, 2019 JLUR
Occupation
Stand up Philosopher

JimLee

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU
bet ya if the bronco came in with certain options, you would stop and think about it.
lets see, options on the bronco.....
paint color. yellow
driveline. dana 60s front and rear with lockers.
tires. 37 or larger
Honestly the list of new vehicles I'd buy before the Bronco is quite extensive: 4 runner, Tacoma, Defender, Tundra, F150, F250, F350, Ram 1500, Ram 2500, Ram 3500, Ranger, I'm sure there's a few more if I looked.

Jim_n_Tx

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ, Commando, JT , JL, M422
My bike - and before you say it - according to the State of Texas motor vehicle registration process, this is a "motorcycle" - and since it is a 1884 model, it is an "antique motorcycle". It was fun restoring something with really small parts.
IMG_20211008_112218.jpg

Sponsored

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
Retired Code Monkey
My bike - and before you say it - according to the State of Texas motor vehicle registration process, this is a "motorcycle" - and since it is a 1884 model, it is an "antique motorcycle". It was fun restoring something with really small parts.
IMG_20211008_112218.jpg
I'm thinking that might be a little lighter than the Harley I just sold. Does it weigh anywhere close to 800 lbs :whatsgoingon:

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
Retired Code Monkey
I had to go rescue the dude, too. He stopped at a store and left the ignition/sound system on for almost 10 minutes without it running, and then it wouldn't start for him.

Note to self: You can't jump start a Harley through the battery tender cable. (I should've known this)

Jeepsk8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I had to go rescue the dude, too. He stopped at a store and left the ignition/sound system on for almost 10 minutes without it running, and then it wouldn't start for him.

Note to self: You can't jump start a Harley through the battery tender cable. (I should've known this)
So he's one of those seawards that insists on sharing his music in public...swell.

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
Lernt sumptin new today. Changing your own foley bag can cause a drop in BP. Who’d a thunk it.

So, that combined with double prostate meds probably led to the aura. Doc thinks my body was trying to get me to pass out to allow better blood flow.

Waiting for urology to call back so can we dial back that med. Also learned that med can cause nasal issues. No wonder I can’t recover from the surgery.
Sponsored