Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
Retired Code Monkey
I'm breaking things off with my shrink (even tho I'm still crazy.)

He's 81 years old and still has an answering service (which is a nightmare to deal with) and billing and payment practices of a similar vintage.

Sponsored

auxSwitch

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Rubi, FZ6
Vehicle Showcase
You haven't jumped started your vehicle the right way until you have used 3...yes...3 rifles to do it...
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 20211105_111025

:surprised::surprised::surprised::surprised::surprised::surprised::surprised::surprised:
... and just like that, I've finally put my finger on the chasm that I've felt for the longest time, that one missing element that would make me feel fulfilled and at peace.

jeepingib

First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' JLUR Punk'n
Occupation
Mechanic
We have far too many ex mil guys in the defense industry that never really left the military mentally, they would really like to start every day like
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 20211105_111025

followed by some PT of course.
This feels oddly familiar....

JimLee

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU
Yum.
20211105_110530.jpg
20211105_111025.jpg

Currently airing out the downstairs due to a serious Ambassador-like grease & smoke fire that resulted. :giggle: (actually, there were no flames thankfully.)
You full sized air fryer sucks, go buy a countertop model :CWL: :CWL:

Sponsored

JimLee

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU
Waking up every hour for a very uncomfortable pee is NOT FUN. Waiting for the slackers at the urology place to call me back. Typical "due to covid" bull hockey. I'm not looking forward to an extremely long and uncomfortable weekend while they get their shit together.
Dammit dude, this sucks. Sounds like the healthcare out here in the middle of nowhere, ER, "you have a tibial plateau fracture and need emergency surgery", Orthopedic surgeon "we have an opening 18 days from now for a consult". Hope they get you in there soon!

JimLee

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU
Dammit dude, this sucks. Sounds like the healthcare out here in the middle of nowhere, ER, "you have a tibial plateau fracture and need emergency surgery", Orthopedic surgeon "we have an opening 18 days from now for a consult". Hope they get you in there soon!
I also drove 200 miles round trip with that tibial plateau fracture in a very lifted 1988 4-runner with manual tranny, to get a mandatory "pre op physical". Tears were shed, so was a never ending string of curse words.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) giphy (28)

grimmjeeper

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grimmjeeper.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler, 1987 Comanche, 1997 F250
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
enginerd
Waking up every hour for a very uncomfortable pee is NOT FUN. Waiting for the slackers at the urology place to call me back. Typical "due to covid" bull hockey. I'm not looking forward to an extremely long and uncomfortable weekend while they get their shit together.
I wouldn't expect a urology department to have their shit together. That's a different department...

JimLee

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU
I also drove 200 miles round trip with that tibial plateau fracture in a very lifted 1988 4-runner with manual tranny, to get a mandatory "pre op physical". Tears were shed, so was a never ending string of curse words.

giphy (28).gif
Shitty thing is I expect that kind of stuff living rurally, the ambassador lives in an area that is considered the third largest city in the world. That's f'n crazy.