Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Gaitero

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si, 1995 Toyota T100, 70 Bronco
Occupation
marine mechanic/ electrician/ fabricator
A coworker of mine used to "sneak" lines or quotes into what he submitted when asked to write his annual review -- stuff like "Chicks dig him" or words like "indefatigable", just to see if it would remain in the text at the "final review" stage with the CO...

Cheers,
-CM-
I've had to fill out medical history forms way too many times in the past few years. On one, when it asked if I was pregnant, I checked yes. No one ever questioned it. Although I suppose enough smartasses like me do the same that they just ignore it. By the way, you misspelled "cow-orker".

AFF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara Punk’n, 2005 TJ Rubicon Silver
Btw, for the folks that I shared that keto meatloaf recipe with the other day. @JoeValkIS and @SABLE RHINO .

I only make that recipe with 2 lbs. (not the 3 given) of ground meats (I've used beef, bison and lamb) and 2 eggs, and cook it in a 8x8 baking pan. This is enough for one person to get a couplefew dinners and couplefew lunches out of it, before getting sick of meatloaf for another week or two. :like:

I'm making a batch for lunch today.
You know what they say…Don’t let your meatloaf!

I’m gonna try this recipe today, too. Thanks for posting!

MrGneissGuy

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport
Good afternoon Jeep folks! It dried up just enough this weekend that I was able to use my Jeep in my Halloween decorations as planned. I even shaved my beard for it.

cTy_JUYyFrPWZYM?width=371&height=660&cropmode=none.jpg

Uz8eipkV5-BKQY2?width=660&height=371&cropmode=none.jpg

nUxP2NAec_DITWx?width=660&height=371&cropmode=none.jpg

Tech Tim

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4x4 of all kinds
Occupation
Part of the Northridge4x4 team
Like a superhero you sensed our need, didn't you Tim?
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) nUxP2NAec_DITWx?width=660&height=371&cropmode=none

It was the post that came up when I clicked on this thread???

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) whoa

Sponsored

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
Good afternoon Jeep folks! It dried up just enough this weekend that I was able to use my Jeep in my Halloween decorations as planned. I even shaved my beard for it.

You're a perfect Nedry! And don't take that the wrong way, lol.

JimLee

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU
A coworker of mine used to "sneak" lines or quotes into what he submitted when asked to write his annual review -- stuff like "Chicks dig him" or words like "indefatigable", just to see if it would remain in the text at the "final review" stage with the CO...

Cheers,
-CM-
I've already been warned about that, apparently your "self assessment" becomes a permanent part of company records. Wish I had known that last year, lol, my boss this year was like...
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 200 (23)

Sponsored

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Why not the rubicon?
Well doesn't make a huge difference. I just like the hood design. If you want the extra low range and front locker then the Rubi is the way to go. Either way you're getting 4.10 axles and 33s.

JoeValkIS

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon, 2019 Can Am Spyder F3T
Vehicle Showcase
What the hell is going on with that roof rack?
Are you talking about the platform on the front of the boat? That is a platform for bow hunting fish at night. Otherwise, the "roof rack" on the El Camino is the gutter on the house. LOL

OilBurnerHoldOut

First Name
Richard (Rich)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ford Edge, 76 Yamaha xs 500, and 89 Honda PC800
Occupation
UPS Worldport 1DA
Why not the rubicon?
Wouldn't some features if the Mojave be more useful in the big city? The general "go fast" vibe seems, to me, like a better choice for urban adventures.

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Wouldn't some features if the Mojave be more useful in the big city? The general "go fast" vibe seems, to me, like a better choice for urban adventures.
I'm not sure it translates to the pavement the same way, lol.

Jeep Hair

First Name
Bree
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport
As you guys may remember, my passenger seat railing broke so the dealer ordered the parts to replace. That was a month and a half ago. Still here, waiting for my jeep seat rails or whatever they ordered to arrive. Now they're saying Nov 9 at the earliest. It went from Oct. 15 to Oct. 25 to Nov. 9.

So, if Nov. 9 comes and goes, anyone know what recourse I have here? I'm driving a 3-seater with a family of 4. In other words, I'm down a vehicle for family trips, outings, and visits. I've never had this sort of issue before so I don't know if I should be trying to find some 2020 junkyard version of a jeep and try to get the seat/slider rail that way. Given the supply chain shipping debacle that's hitting the entire country, I don't know if there's anything Jeep is willing to do short of me trading in my Jeep for a new one, which I don't want to do, nor should I have to. And I sure as hell don't want some non-Jeep rental. I'm driving around without a front seat right now. All extra-curricular Jeep activities have stopped completely because I'm not going to make my husband sit in the back seat while we go wheeling, etc. How long should I let this warrantied issue go on before I escalate?
Sponsored