Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

JoeValkIS

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon, 2019 Can Am Spyder F3T
Vehicle Showcase
[FLAME On]

Whatever you do...DO NOT...I repeat...DO NOT get a freak'n Lowes Credit Card. This thing has been a freak'n nightmare ever since I first applied for it and it only gets "better" every time I talk to "Customer Service". I have had the card for 1 1/2 months now and I cannot for the life of me get them to send the ebill to my bank. I have tried MANY times, changing this setting and that, having "customer service" change settings, waiting DAYS to try ebills...and always the same thing...a couple of days after getting an email from my bank saying ebill are good, I get an email from my bank saying that Lowes cancelled my ebills. WTFH???!!! I have talked to the online customer service folks and get no where. This morning, I called "Customer Service"...even a bigger freak'n JOKE...

Their "automated" answering system doesn't understand plain english...you can't just ask to speak to a representative...you have to go through 1,500,000,000,000,000,000 (no exaggeration here!!!) options to FINALLY get to the right thing. And then they can't help you and transfer back into the system to try again....1,500,000,000,000,000,000 options later, you get someone who has headset issues, thinks it is you, and hangs up on you.

[Flame Off]

I will give these bastards one more try before ripping the card to shreds and closing the account.

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
Retired Code Monkey
[FLAME On]

Whatever you do...DO NOT...I repeat...DO NOT get a freak'n Lowes Credit Card. This thing has been a freak'n nightmare ever since I first applied for it and it only gets "better" every time I talk to "Customer Service". I have had the card for 1 1/2 months now and I cannot for the life of me get them to send the ebill to my bank. I have tried MANY times, changing this setting and that, having "customer service" change settings, waiting DAYS to try ebills...and always the same thing...a couple of days after getting an email from my bank saying ebill are good, I get an email from my bank saying that Lowes cancelled my ebills. WTFH???!!! I have talked to the online customer service folks and get no where. This morning, I called "Customer Service"...even a bigger freak'n JOKE...

Their "automated" answering system doesn't understand plain english...you can't just ask to speak to a representative...you have to go through 1,500,000,000,000,000,000 (no exaggeration here!!!) options to FINALLY get to the right thing. And then they can't help you and transfer back into the system to try again....1,500,000,000,000,000,000 options later, you get someone who has headset issues, thinks it is you, and hangs up on you.

[Flame Off]

I will give these bastards one more try before ripping the card to shreds and closing the account.
I hate those fuckin' automated phone systems. I had to deal with one such nightmare yesterday with Safelite's system. I finally got through to the local store manager and he gave me the direct number. I'm still trying to get the OE glass for the mustang.

I have a Lowes card but never use it.

Sponsored

wahlsaint

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 6MT; Macan Turbo; Li'l Cooper; Subee, CR-V
Today's road trip to the veterinarian involves a couple of birds I can identify with. Rojo greenwing macaw's quite old, and suffers from major arthritis, some breathing issues, poor vision, and occasional forgetfulness. Her equally old partner, Uve hyacinth macaw, is nearly blind, crotchety, and very protective. They've been together since 1970. They still love each other.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1635512755524
They're going cannibal, attacking each other like that! :giggle:

Mikeoso

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iowaparrotrescue.org
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep
Occupation
Retired history teacher

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
[FLAME On]

[Flame Off]

I've always made a point to avoid store credit.

Sponsored

Mikeoso

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iowaparrotrescue.org
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep
Occupation
Retired history teacher
Gets interesting when one of them decides to preen my eyelashes, though.

JoeValkIS

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon, 2019 Can Am Spyder F3T
Vehicle Showcase
You've more tolerance than I for sure. Hope it gets sorted for you.
HAHAHAHA....you wouldn't say that if you had heard some of the things I have said to that freak'n automated system.

I am back on the phone with them...waiting to see if they even have the ability to send ebills to my bank. WHAT!!!????!!! Who doesn't do that in this day and age???!!!!??? Yeah, my water company, trash company, and sewer don't do it...but COME ON...Lowes is online!!! They had better have the ability.