Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
No, same ones from earlier this year. Just never had a chance to test em yet, since Chuggaboom has been down for a few months.
They still have the "hair" on em.
Ah okay, so still new enough, lol.
Sponsored

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Back from the "pecker checker" office. Warning!!! Might be TMI for some......

So, Doc says the stone is probably too big to pass so I'll be hearing from them to get scheduled for outpatient sonic blast to try and pulverize it. He did say I'm a late bloomer. Most folks get stones between 40 and 60. Guess I'm 10 years younger inside. LOL

If that doesn't work, then it gets uglier and they run stuff up the penis and try to blast it, but that has a couple weeks of recovery time. And they have to leave a stint inside for a while. ugh

Oh, also gonna double up on my Tamsulosin meds to try and get the stupid prostate to behave a bit more. A bit too much pp is staying in my bladder.
Well at least you have some answers... and its better than trying to pass something too big... :surprised:

Sponsored

JoeValkIS

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon, 2019 Can Am Spyder F3T
Vehicle Showcase
Back from the "pecker checker" office. Warning!!! Might be TMI for some......

So, Doc says the stone is probably too big to pass so I'll be hearing from them to get scheduled for outpatient sonic blast to try and pulverize it. He did say I'm a late bloomer. Most folks get stones between 40 and 60. Guess I'm 10 years younger inside. LOL

If that doesn't work, then it gets uglier and they run stuff up the penis and try to blast it, but that has a couple weeks of recovery time. And they have to leave a stint inside for a while. ugh

Oh, also gonna double up on my Tamsulosin meds to try and get the stupid prostate to behave a bit more. A bit too much pp is staying in my bladder.
You need to schedule a visit with Lorena...she will cut that problem RIGHT off. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1635335995814

Seriously, hope everything "passes" without issues man. Having the insides of the man junk messed with isn't something you wish on someone.

JoeValkIS

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon, 2019 Can Am Spyder F3T
Vehicle Showcase
Morning all! Golf yesterday was as bad as I expected it to be...and the course, while awesome, was WAY over my abilities. When I could hit a decent shot and finally make it to the green, they were like sheets of glass. I have NO idea how the pros do this. Oh yeah, and they announced that the pin placements were the same as the tournament...the Sunday Round. They had pins cut close to the edges, on breaks, everything. YIKES!!! I would need a LOT more practice to even be decent on those greens. HAHA Still had a blast, lost at least 9 balls, didn't break or throw any clubs, so I would call it a good day! LOL

Sponsored

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Okay so yesterday when I picked up the steering stabilizer I also managed to secure the rights to the electronic disconnecting sway bar off of his Project Jeep. He's planning on replacing it with an Antirock so he said I could have the old one. Now to figure out how to make it work, and I do have a manual option if I don't find a way to get the electronics to work.

https://offroadevolution.com/produc...sconnect-jk-jl-jt?_pos=1&_sid=9c2ad0cf1&_ss=r