Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
i need a little help from you jeepers. what i'm looking for is the measurement from the ground to the center beam of the light on the fog lights. when i put on my lod front bumper. i forgot to take the measurements so i can re aim them. tho, i'd be asking for the stock height jl. since i'm still at stock height. thanks.
Sponsored

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
Well, that's a new one for me. I started a thread about the craptastic ball joint video put out by ponytail boy. I guess it was getting a little too heated and the mods deleted it. Reason: "Not gonna give that jerk any more attention" I'm sure that was in reference to Eddie.

Look at me creating disturbances, lol.
how-could-you-kyle-broflovski.gif

Sponsored

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Speaking of shit that will kill ya. I'm between bingeable shows right now so I always fall back to "Seinfeld" reruns 'til I find something new. Talk about massive product placement of Corporate America's toxic food products. You ever notice the absolute shit he stocked his kitchen with :whatsgoingon:
My wife and my favorite show is called Supernatural. We're currently running through the whole 15 season series and just finished watching the 2nd episode of #8. We watch a few episodes when we have a chance, to keep away the shakes. 😆

Some of the visuals I use are from that show...
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) tumblr_b65fb17de3832102878687d9eb482098_372b0782_500

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) tumblr_mt8eprlARF1s29w9xo1_400

wahlsaint

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 6MT; Macan Turbo; Li'l Cooper; Subee, CR-V
Speaking of shit that will kill ya. I'm between bingeable shows right now so I always fall back to "Seinfeld" reruns 'til I find something new. Talk about massive product placement of Corporate America's toxic food products. You ever notice the absolute shit he stocked his kitchen with :whatsgoingon:
I've never really watched it much in the past, but since it got loaded onto Netflix here recently I started watching them in order - in Season 3 I think, and I had noticed all that weirdo stuff stocked in Jerry's kitchen. George's partaking in the various junk always seems so forced too - show clearly compensated to work it in.

Sponsored

OilBurnerHoldOut

First Name
Richard (Rich)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ford Edge, 76 Yamaha xs 500, and 89 Honda PC800
Occupation
UPS Worldport 1DA
Well, that's a new one for me. I started a thread about the craptastic ball joint video put out by ponytail boy. I guess it was getting a little too heated and the mods deleted it. Reason: "Not gonna give that jerk any more attention" I'm sure that was in reference to Eddie.

Look at me creating disturbances, lol.
He's just a twat waffle.

OilBurnerHoldOut

First Name
Richard (Rich)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ford Edge, 76 Yamaha xs 500, and 89 Honda PC800
Occupation
UPS Worldport 1DA
Live, laugh, & love. If that doesn't work, load, aim, & fire.
If they die, they don't learn their lesson. If you shoot, and don't aim to kill, you're wasting ammo.

A few good beatings with a cactus should suffice though!

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Back from the "pecker checker" office. Warning!!! Might be TMI for some......

So, Doc says the stone is probably too big to pass so I'll be hearing from them to get scheduled for outpatient sonic blast to try and pulverize it. He did say I'm a late bloomer. Most folks get stones between 40 and 60. Guess I'm 10 years younger inside. LOL

If that doesn't work, then it gets uglier and they run stuff up the penis and try to blast it, but that has a couple weeks of recovery time. And they have to leave a stint inside for a while. ugh

Oh, also gonna double up on my Tamsulosin meds to try and get the stupid prostate to behave a bit more. A bit too much pp is staying in my bladder.
I know this person that can suck a golf ball through a garden hose. Maybe be they can help you out?