Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
Afternoon Jeep folks.

It's been several days and I was so far behind, I didn't even attempt to go through it all in this thread. I just went to today's posts. If there is very important information :LOL: I need and missed, I trust you'll point me to it.

My mother passed away last week after receiving some major surgery (surgery went well, just too much apparently wrong before the surgery). I don't say that to bring anyone down, but to provide context for the following:

We now have a new five month old puppy. My mom got her not long ago, and now we have her. We picked her up from the babysitter Sunday. Let me say, my mom pampered this girl like she was a grandchild (maybe more so). Along with all of the toys, treats, shampoos, brushes, crate (that looks like a piece of furniture, not your typical metal crate), puppy car seat, etc., was even a handwritten note (full page, front and back) of instructions for her care. This little girl is a pampered princess. But...

Can a pampered 5 pound (maybe), 5 month old miniature poodle be a Jeep Dog?

She's on her way...

PikkVCGvsPNggLu?width=660&height=371&cropmode=none.jpg

(She's a little wet here from the monsoons we got this past weekend. And before anyone gets too concerned, she's too light for the passenger air bag to turn on, I checked. She should be good in the front like that.)

rbni6PQmUxAdIPP?width=660&height=371&cropmode=none.jpg

This is Zoë, Jeep dog in training.

I say all of that about all of her stuff, which is all true, but then these pictures were us on the way to PetSmart to get her a new harness, leash, and MORE stuff. So I think maybe we're going to be just as bad.
Condolences on the loss of your mom. Love the post tho.
Sponsored

JimLee

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU
It's nice to have a ball joint press in the cabinet if you work on enough Jeeps and trucks. And they're not too expensive to buy.
They work great for pressing U-joints out of a double-cardan also.

Sponsored

MtBaldyDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUS, 2019 JLUR
Occupation
Stand up Philosopher
Afternoon Jeep folks.

It's been several days and I was so far behind, I didn't even attempt to go through it all in this thread. I just went to today's posts. If there is very important information :LOL: I need and missed, I trust you'll point me to it.

My mother passed away last week after receiving some major surgery (surgery went well, just too much apparently wrong before the surgery). I don't say that to bring anyone down, but to provide context for the following:

We now have a new five month old puppy. My mom got her not long ago, and now we have her. We picked her up from the babysitter Sunday. Let me say, my mom pampered this girl like she was a grandchild (maybe more so). Along with all of the toys, treats, shampoos, brushes, crate (that looks like a piece of furniture, not your typical metal crate), puppy car seat, etc., was even a handwritten note (full page, front and back) of instructions for her care. This little girl is a pampered princess. But...

Can a pampered 5 pound (maybe), 5 month old miniature poodle be a Jeep Dog?

She's on her way...

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) tenor (24)

(She's a little wet here from the monsoons we got this past weekend. And before anyone gets too concerned, she's too light for the passenger air bag to turn on, I checked. She should be good in the front like that.)

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) tenor (24)

This is Zoë, Jeep dog in training.

I say all of that about all of her stuff, which is all true, but then these pictures were us on the way to PetSmart to get her a new harness, leash, and MORE stuff. So I think maybe we're going to be just as bad.
Sorry for your loss. Good looking pup though

Sponsored

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
I'm in no hurry to go back to Charlotte (even if they have a nice downtown)
:facepalm: I saved my IKEA trip for MD and carted the crap back down here last Sunday.
Well only 4 Penske rental trucks veered into my lane this time so I got off easy. lol

I do like the days I can get out of the office.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1635269733649

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
Made a quick trip out to the deer blind to put out more attractants.
Chuggaboom surprised me with how well those new tires handle in the extremely wet soil. Didn't even spin once. Not bad for a an AWD with a ptu.
Crossing the creek was even easy.
New new tires?

uawho

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR Hella Yella
Occupation
Civil engineer
Vehicle Showcase
What all we got here, Nate?
Aluminum front and rear bumpers.
Steel rock rails
Steel front skid plate

It's going to take days just to get all the wrapping off the parts!