Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Sponsored

Gaitero

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si, 1995 Toyota T100, 70 Bronco
Occupation
marine mechanic/ electrician/ fabricator
HTF does this happen :whatsgoingon:

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/alec-baldwin-firearm-unloaded-search-warrant

I mean, Baldwin has to have been in enough films involving firearms that he must know the basics of handling them which is, even if someone tells you a firearm is unloaded, you a) check it anyway! and b) always treat it like it's loaded! and c) always keep it pointed in a safe direction!

But then I've never got the impression that the Baldwin family in general are the sharpest tools in the drawer.
Hammers aren't supposed to be sharp.

CDRMidnight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Good Morning, Jeep Folks…

No major plans yet for the day, no need to go to work as the ship’s back alongside the pier and no work planned for the weekend. (Woohoo!)

So, probably hit the gym after coffee and then maybe replace a noisy ceiling fan. That’s about it.

On an aside, the crew we’ve been working with these past few months have on average less IQ it seems than Mr Baldwin, so what happened to the ‘BHR’ is depressingly understandable.

But here’s a small school of Threadfin Butterflyfish to hopefully start the day off on a good note!

BABC0-CB8-35-EB-45-F4-9649-45-C7490-F2-B19.jpg

Cheers,
-CM-

JEEPJL

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep unlimted Sahara JL
Vehicle Showcase
There will be much grease and anti-seize smeared on things today. :swear:

I haven't even gone in the garage yet and somehow I got RCV grease all over my hands.
You take your axles to bed with ya?

Sponsored

SABLE RHINO

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU SPORT S 3.6L
HTF does this happen :whatsgoingon:

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/alec-baldwin-firearm-unloaded-search-warrant

I mean, Baldwin has to have been in enough films involving firearms that he must know the basics of handling them which is, even if someone tells you a firearm is unloaded, you a) check it anyway! and b) always treat it like it's loaded! and c) always keep it pointed in a safe direction!

But then I've never got the impression that the Baldwin family in general are the sharpest tools in the drawer.
He and they are fucking idiots. Aint no way id ever take anyone's word for it, "cold gun" WTF does that even mean? Live rounds shouldn't be anywhere near a movie shoot or on any training evolution that isn't specifically a live fire event.
Sponsored