Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

JEEPJL

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep unlimted Sahara JL
Vehicle Showcase
The UTV's that that one is designed for are quite a bit lighter than Jeeps. You really want to get the beefier Jeep version. The one you want has a max load of 16,000 lbs.

Stay safe.
I saw that one too

I may swap out

Good Morning
Sponsored

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
My favorite knife I own. A retirement gift from my wife made by a friend of mine.

DF0CD1CF-89CD-4177-8760-23A12FFF7BA9.jpeg
That is beautiful. Cool wife and friend. They are keepers in my book.

Sponsored

Blazing Saddles

First Name
Not Sure
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Jeep
Occupation
Staring at this forum
Reminds me of one of my favorite jokes:

Guy walks into a bar and sits down to order a drink. A lady of the night walks up to him and sits next to him. They begin having a conversation and things are going well. She looks over at him and says, " I will do anything you ask for $100, the only stipulation is you have to do it in 3 words or less." Guy thinks about it for a second, pulls a hundred out of his wallet and hands it to the lady. Then he turns and says without missing a beat, "Paint. My. House."

Blazing Saddles

First Name
Not Sure
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Jeep
Occupation
Staring at this forum
A young man decides to take his girl to the prom. It was late in the season and time is growing short before the big dance. He heads off to the mall to procure a tux. When he gets there, it looks like everyone else had the same idea and the line for the tux rental is out of the door. He knows he won't have a second chance, so he waits in line for 3 hours. He gets to the front and gets his tux ordered. Next, he goes to the florist. He runs into a similar situation. This time, he has to wait 4 hours to get the flowers ordered. Finally, he decides to surprise his girl by getting a limo for the night. Unfortunately, the limo rental is slammed and he waits for hours again, finally making it to the front of the line to get the rental placed.

The day of the prom arrives and he swiftly gathers the tux, the flowers, the limo, and his girlfriend. They make it to the prom and meet all their friends. His girlfriend tells him that she is thirsty and asks him to get her something to drink. He looks over and sees the punch bowl on a table and there is no punch line.

Sponsored

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
Mornin Jeep Peeps!

I'll be tool-bitchin it at Steveo's today. Gonna make that Greg dude sign the shirt too!

Jeepsk8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Mornin Jeeple. Sitting here with my coffee, watching JDiT interact with one of our other dogs. Contemplating the day. I need to install the Dynatrac ball joints, I've had more than a few death wobble incidents since our trip, so I guess I'll whip up some breakfast burritos and hop to it.

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
Retired Code Monkey
HTF does this happen :whatsgoingon:

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/alec-baldwin-firearm-unloaded-search-warrant

I mean, Baldwin has to have been in enough films involving firearms that he must know the basics of handling them which is, even if someone tells you a firearm is unloaded, you a) check it anyway! and b) always treat it like it's loaded! and c) always keep it pointed in a safe direction!

But then I've never got the impression that the Baldwin family in general are the sharpest tools in the drawer.
Sponsored