Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Shaved Ice

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
How do you carry that? I'm a little naïve on this subject, but that is one hellava cool knife!
I had this Kydex leg holster made but ended up carrying it in the frame of my rucksack with the handle sticking out of the top. Why my rucksack you ask. Because after my wife got the knife, I pulled my retirement paperwork and served 7+ more years including another combat tour.😜

AB7F8288-ACC7-47DE-8656-F1A66D311D8C.jpeg

For size reference, those are 20” square tiles.
Sponsored

Sponsored

Mikeoso

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iowaparrotrescue.org
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep
Occupation
Retired history teacher
An engineer dies and goes to hell. Pretty soon, the engineer gets dissatisfied with the level of comfort in hell, and starts designing and building improvements.. After a while, they've got air conditioning, flush toilets and escalators, and the engineer is a pretty popular guy. One day God calls Satan up on the telephone and says with a sneer, "So, how's it going down there in hell?" Satan replies, "Hey things are going great. We've got air conditioning and flush toilets and escalators, and there's no telling what this engineer is going to come up with next." God replies, "What??? You've got an engineer? That's a mistake... he should never have gotten down there; send him up here." Satan says, "No way. I like having an engineer on the staff, and I'm keeping him." God says, "Send him back up here or I'll sue." Satan laughs uproariously and answers, "Yeah, right. And just where are you going to get a lawyer?"

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
Got invited to go watch Dune in an Xscape theater. Tomorrow (Saturday).
Guess, I'm gonna go see it. I already started it on my phone earlier though...
Watch it on the big screen. More impact. :like:

Sponsored

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
It says max load 10,000 lb right on it
The UTV's that that one is designed for are quite a bit lighter than Jeeps. You really want to get the beefier Jeep version. The one you want has a max load of 16,000 lbs.

Stay safe.
Sponsored