Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Billy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ, 2022 JTRD
Vehicle Showcase
Froad, in low range, start in gear, no clutch, no rollback. Tis a bit hard on the starter, but one benefit of having ESS is a stouter starter. Say that 3 times fast without a stutter!
If I had it my way, ESS would be as simple as a golf cart. With a manual you could start in gear, no clutch, just hit the gas and as it rolls out the engine starts. Not this bullshit where you take your foot off the brake and the starter kicks in. Ugh.
Sponsored

Billy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ, 2022 JTRD
Vehicle Showcase
I was told years ago that a Jeep/Bronco/Land Rover is a 4WD, and a 4x4 is a piece of lumber. Now stickered on the side of every 4WD pickup is a proclamation that it's a chunk of wood! And the reason for that is that it used to be obvious if a truck was or wasn't 4WD. Now 2 and 4 wheel drive are both the same height.
15DBDB10-3519-4CF7-ACD3-C01BDC48FD15.gif

Billy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ, 2022 JTRD
Vehicle Showcase
A proper application of plastic explosives should do the trick though.
Works on possessed rose bushes that refuse to die...
You couldn’t simply stab the Fukrz? 😂😂😂

Sponsored

SABLE RHINO

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU SPORT S 3.6L
It costs these companies little to nothing to robot call you. And with spoofing phone numbers, it is untraceable back to the ones really doing it. This should be illegal and It is a CROCK of CRAPOLA. That is why I try not to answer phone calls from numbers that are not in my contact list. There are times when I miss important calls by doing this...but I never answer a spam call.
So much for the FED do not call list, I actually tried it religiously for about a year. The companies just change a digit and keep calling, in addition my iPhone only lets me block a set number of numbers. Coincidence, I think not. :swear:

SABLE RHINO

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU SPORT S 3.6L
I got a MT because I've always wanted a 2-door Wrangler with a manual. Definitely think an automatic would be easier to crawl rocks with though. Figures that when I finally made the leap, they put one of the best automatics available into the JL. :asshat:

Still love the experience though, but I definitely made it harder to off-road.
My 2 door Sahara TJ was a manual with MT Baja Claws, loved that Jeep. One of the many vehicles I have let go that I regret. :asshat:

Sponsored

SABLE RHINO

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU SPORT S 3.6L
So we recently established that humans are the blame for Grapefruit, and NOT God. At least, not directly. However, can someone please 'splain to me Pomegranates? I have two trees in the back yard and every year they put out some fruit (not to mention that they grow like weeds and block out other more useful plants from the sun.) And every year I slice one open to see what they're all about and end up spitting out the rock-like bitter seeds. WTF God :whatsgoingon:

I'ma chop those fuckin' things down.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1632205039119
I'll trade you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manilkara_zapota