Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

bellts

First Name
Timmy!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUS 3.6l, Manual (Timmychanga)
Occupation
Software Engineer (of sorts),
Talked with my daughter for a good while today... She was a little sore from her accident. I guess the ER doctor that she hit is doing just fine as well. The doctor was at the hospital for about 30 mins getting checked out... My daughter: 10 hours.

My daughters Honda:
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) IMG_20210904_202241

The doctor's Audi (I think)
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) IMG_20210904_202302

Sponsored

wahlsaint

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 6MT; Macan Turbo; Li'l Cooper; Subee, CR-V
Talked with my daughter for a good while today... She was a little sore from her accident. I guess the ER doctor that she hit is doing just fine as well. The doctor was at the hospital for about 30 mins getting checked out... My daughter: 10 hours.

My daughters Honda:
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) FB_IMG_1630605391520

The doctor's Audi (I think)
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) FB_IMG_1630605391520
Glad it sounds like everyone is okay ... scary

JoeValkIS

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon, 2019 Can Am Spyder F3T
Vehicle Showcase
Well, spent the morning in the garage...some of it working on Roxy...getting her ready.

Started out turning the rear lower shock bolts around. Don't want to get those caught on anything...won't now.

Then moved on to removing the exhaust tips from my Dynomax exhaust. I don't want to ding them up crawling around the Black Hills...in case I have to go over obstacles. OH MAN...what a B I T C H ! ! ! ! ! ! ! LOL They had a little rust on dirt and grime under them and didn't want to comee off but I got them. When I get back and go to re-install the tips, I will be putting some anti-seize on them so I can take them off next time.

Everything else checked out under Roxy's rear end so I spun her around and tackled the front side of things. Drained her oil and replaced the oil filter, replaced the engine air filter and cabin air filter. Looked at everything up front and it all checked out.

Roxy is ready for Deadwood!!! I am too!!! Really looking forward to this trip.

SABLE RHINO

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU SPORT S 3.6L
Teacher Arrested At Pearson Airport
A high school teacher was arrested today at Toronto's Pearson Airport as he attempted to board a flight while in possession of a ruler, a protractor, a compass, a slide-rule and a calculator.

At a press conference, Premier Kathleen Wynne said she believes the man is a member of the notorious extremist Al-Gebra movement.

She did not identify the man, who has been charged by the OPP with carrying weapons of maths instruction.

'Al-Gebra is a problem for us', the Premier said. 'They derive solutions by means and extremes, and sometimes go off on tangents in search of absolute values.' They use secret code names like "X" and "Y" and refer to themselves as "unknowns"; but we have determined that they belong to a common denominator of the axis of medieval with coordinates in every country. As the Greek philosopher Isosceles used to say, "There are three sides to every triangle."

When asked to comment on the arrest, Prime Minister Trudeau said, "If God had wanted us to have better weapons of maths instruction, He would have given us more fingers and toes."

Fellow Liberal colleagues told reporters they could not recall a more intelligent or profound statement by any Prime Minister.

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
Retired Code Monkey
A high school teacher was arrested today at Toronto's Pearson Airport as he attempted to board a flight while in possession of a ruler, a protractor, a compass, a slide-rule and a calculator.

At a press conference, Premier Kathleen Wynne said she believes the man is a member of the notorious extremist Al-Gebra movement.

She did not identify the man, who has been charged by the OPP with carrying weapons of maths instruction.

'Al-Gebra is a problem for us', the Premier said. 'They derive solutions by means and extremes, and sometimes go off on tangents in search of absolute values.' They use secret code names like "X" and "Y" and refer to themselves as "unknowns"; but we have determined that they belong to a common denominator of the axis of medieval with coordinates in every country. As the Greek philosopher Isosceles used to say, "There are three sides to every triangle."

When asked to comment on the arrest, Prime Minister Trudeau said, "If God had wanted us to have better weapons of maths instruction, He would have given us more fingers and toes."

Fellow Liberal colleagues told reporters they could not recall a more intelligent or profound statement by any Prime Minister.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) Math

wahlsaint

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 6MT; Macan Turbo; Li'l Cooper; Subee, CR-V

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) SlideRule

Sponsored

Blksmth

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 3500
Occupation
Artist/blacksmith
Would love to see a tour of that rig and trailer. I'm sure the Jeep and bikes would fit comfortably in that trailer and there is plenty of living space in the camper.
I'm pretty sure that I can parallel park this rig😜