Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

moonbeam55

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
Well, dad's in the ER.
He's septic, and they don't know why. Runnin a fuck-ton of tests. Won't be home tonight, but if they can figure out what caused it he could be home tomorrow.
Good luck with your dad! Hopefully they find out quickly what is causing his sepsis & can get it under control quickly!!!!
Last week I ended up in the ER with septic shock syndrome. After a few blood tests & CT scan, I had an infected kidney stone so they wisked me up to surgery at 3:30 AM & inserted a stunt in my right ureter. They didn't remove or destroy the stone because it was septic & they didn't want to send pieces of it into my body. I go back in for surgery this Thursday for removal of the stunt at which time they have to decide what to do with the kidney stone on the left side that is 5 times bigger than the infected one!!!! Have been dealing with the side effects of taking Ciproflaxen too!!!
Sponsored

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
Good luck with your dad! Hopefully they find out quickly what is causing his sepsis & can get it under control quickly!!!!
Last week I ended up in the ER with septic shock syndrome. After a few blood tests & CT scan, I had an infected kidney stone so they wisked me up to surgery at 3:30 AM & inserted a stunt in my right ureter. They didn't remove or destroy the stone because it was septic & they didn't want to send pieces of it into my body. I go back in for surgery this Thursday for removal of the stunt at which time they have to decide what to do with the kidney stone on the left side that is 5 times bigger than the infected one!!!! Have been dealing with the side effects of taking Ciproflaxen too!!!
All the best to you, Linda!

OilBurnerHoldOut

First Name
Richard (Rich)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ford Edge, 76 Yamaha xs 500, and 89 Honda PC800
Occupation
UPS Worldport 1DA
Hopefully they can come up with a good solution for you.

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
T-shirt Designer
Here's some photos of the (mostly) finished cargo shelf before it was installed in the Jeep.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 20210731_184736
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 20210731_145759

The fuse block loom after installation.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 20210731_203258

We also installed a LED light on the rear wiper motor housing and routed the wiring through the existing channels (including fishing the wires through the hard top.)
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 20210731_174009
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 20210731_174014
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 20210731_174024

You can see the male loom that got attached to the fuse block in the top photo. Top removal still enabled. ('cept the shelf itself sorta prevents it now. not a big deal)

Blkjak

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gibsonleatherworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Technical Training Manager Mercedes-Benz USA LLC and owner of Gibson Leatherworks
At first I thought this was three separate trains. Still sucks though, but glad nobody was hurt.
All 3 of those links were from my hometown TV stations (Quincy Il) this happened really close to there

Sponsored

Mikeoso

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iowaparrotrescue.org
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep
Occupation
Retired history teacher
Spent the day out on I-80 and I-35, fetching the year's beef supply. An entire beef, organic and grass fed, butchered to spec. Part of it goes to a friend and part to a brother in law, but most of it will feed us. There's a brisket in there waiting to make corned beef, but I'm thinking porterhouse tomorrow.

Sponsored

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork