Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
Got a very nice surprise from the Chebby place. Transfusion was $72 LESS than quoted! When does that shit ever happen? (my last name has been changed to KANPE) :CWL: :CWL: :CWL:

Seems like a really nice place and since they had a bunch of C8's, I am going to assume they can handle Corvette stuff if needed. There was nothing in the showroom. The chip shortage is killing the auto dealers.

JimLee

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU
Got a very nice surprise from the Chebby place. Transfusion was $72 LESS than quoted! When does that shit ever happen? (my last name has been changed to KANPE) :CWL: :CWL: :CWL:

Seems like a really nice place and since they had a bunch of C8's, I am going to assume they can handle Corvette stuff if needed. There was nothing in the showroom. The chip shortage is killing the auto dealers.
Lunch on Mike!

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Sponsored

MrGneissGuy

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport
Go for a vacation, and come back more than 60 pages behind in this thread.

So one of our days on vacation was to Chimney Rock SP in North Carolina. Brief context before I go on. The namesake of the park started out as molten rock, solidified into granite, and that was metamorphosed into gneiss (pronounced "nice", see my username), which is a rock with light and dark bands.

So we are walking through a tunnel dug out through some of this rock...
_7nYt1ChN_dY8KX?width=660&height=371&cropmode=none.jpg

I pull my daughters over to me, staring at the rock wall and say, "Whoa, now THAT is gneiss!!"

I literally got punched. They obviously have no respect for the combined geology/dad joke.

JimLee

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU
Go for a vacation, and come back more than 60 pages behind in this thread.

So one of our days on vacation was to Chimney Rock SP in North Carolina. Brief context before I go on. The namesake of the park started out as molten rock, solidified into granite, and that was metamorphosed into gneiss (pronounced "nice", see my username), which is a rock with light and dark bands.

So we are walking through a tunnel dug out through some of this rock...
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) _7nYt1ChN_dY8KX?width=660&height=371&cropmode=none

I pull my daughters over to me, staring at the rock wall and say, "Whoa, now THAT is gneiss!!"

I literally got punched. They obviously have no respect for the combined geology/dad joke.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) images (28)