Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
Saw a Nice Vette at the VA this morning. maybe a little overdone.

IMG_2317.JPG
I wonder what branch of service they were in?
(and they moved the stingray emblem to the little back window, ugh). Poor Vette.
Sponsored

JoeValkIS

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon, 2019 Can Am Spyder F3T
Vehicle Showcase
Not mine...
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1627570588754

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link

Jeep Hair

First Name
Bree
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport
Wow, you must have really tore it up on vacation. Get better, and
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1627570600096
Ha, nothing glamorous or beer-drinkin' about my story, unfortunately. Was 7am Saturday morning so naturally my ass was still in bed. My 11-year-old boy came into our bedroom and said he had a nosebleed that wouldn't stop. I told him he has to put pressure on it for a length of time. He wandered off back into the bathroom so I got up to check on him. I worried that he'd be freaked out about blood. He's not outside getting limbs severed and bloody on a daily basis like kids back in my day.

Anywho, I went into the bathroom where he was and my God, it was like a Saw movie in there. The amount of blood in the sink, on the counter, on tissues he'd been using to hold under his nose ... I am the one that freaked out. Part of me was thinking, "how did he not pass out from seeing all this blood?" and the other part of me was scared to death that he had lost what **looked** like a lot of blood, so I started furiously scrubbing the sink to get rid of it because it was disturbing. Mid-scrub, I felt sick and the world tilted. I was unconscious when my head hit the bathtub but I HEARD the loud bang it made anyway. And so did my husband, who came rushing in.

My son, bless his heart, thought I was joking around, so he didn't panic. He just stood there pinching his nose lol.

I felt really sick when I woke up, nausea, headache, shaky, weak, cold, clammy. I went back to bed and slept until 1pm and still felt all those things when I woke. After an Excedrin Migraine and an Ibuprofen, the headache was untouched and I began to wonder if I should be worried. So we went to urgent care, and they sent us to the ER because they don't do head trauma. Because my symptoms weren't so bad (my headache wasn't even at migraine level, my eyes weren't dilated), they chose not to do a scan and said I had a classic concussion. Symptoms should last 1 - 2 weeks, they weren't sure based on my age how long it would truly last.

The real awful part is my Jeep had to sit all weekend - a beautiful sunny weekend - while I slept the weekend away. :LOL:

Sponsored

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
looking good. same size tire / wheel set up as whats on the jl?
Same wheel and tire, but the tires are stock JL size 285/70-17 vs the ones on the Jeep that are 315/70-17. With the Timberen axles I'll still be able to use the Jeep's spare on the trailer if needed.

Also, the trailer already has better clearance than the Jeep, why make getting into the trailer more difficult by making it even taller?

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
No, you have to put the hard top on first as the Sunrider sits on top of it. PITA

It's nice to have an open Jeep with a bit of sun protection. So happy to have the soft top again. :beer:
ok thats the sunrider. the other top i'm getting mixed up on is the bikini top.

Sponsored

JoeValkIS

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon, 2019 Can Am Spyder F3T
Vehicle Showcase
I was actually hoping that they would make their core doors for the JL:

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1627570600096
So, how about some HighRock Doors...
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1627570787346

with the Enclosure Panels
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1627570823386

and fabric uppers...
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1627570869520

Would cost you $1,165.

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
meanwhile, I had the heat on in my Jeep in July. 🥶
this summer weather have been crazy. last night the temp dropped down to the 60s.

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
Ha, nothing glamorous or beer-drinkin' about my story, unfortunately. Was 7am Saturday morning so naturally my ass was still in bed. My 11-year-old boy came into our bedroom and said he had a nosebleed that wouldn't stop. I told him he has to put pressure on it for a length of time. He wandered off back into the bathroom so I got up to check on him. I worried that he'd be freaked out about blood. He's not outside getting limbs severed and bloody on a daily basis like kids back in my day.

Anywho, I went into the bathroom where he was and my God, it was like a Saw movie in there. The amount of blood in the sink, on the counter, on tissues he'd been using to hold under his nose ... I am the one that freaked out. Part of me was thinking, "how did he not pass out from seeing all this blood?" and the other part of me was scared to death that he had lost what **looked** like a lot of blood, so I started furiously scrubbing the sink to get rid of it because it was disturbing. Mid-scrub, I felt sick and the world tilted. I was unconscious when my head hit the bathtub but I HEARD the loud bang it made anyway. And so did my husband, who came rushing in.

My son, bless his heart, thought I was joking around, so he didn't panic. He just stood there pinching his nose lol.

I felt really sick when I woke up, nausea, headache, shaky, weak, cold, clammy. I went back to bed and slept until 1pm and still felt all those things when I woke. After an Excedrin Migraine and an Ibuprofen, the headache was untouched and I began to wonder if I should be worried. So we went to urgent care, and they sent us to the ER because they don't do head trauma. Because my symptoms weren't so bad (my headache wasn't even at migraine level, my eyes weren't dilated), they chose not to do a scan and said I had a classic concussion. Symptoms should last 1 - 2 weeks, they weren't sure based on my age how long it would truly last.

The real awful part is my Jeep had to sit all weekend - a beautiful sunny weekend - while I slept the weekend away. :LOL:
Whoa! Glad you are at least recovering. Take care and no more drama in the bathroom.