Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
Not cheap, but just freaks out at anything she wouldn't do herself. She made a big deal over my computer defaulting to Google Chrome to open a PDF instead of Adobe Reader... both are ZERO COST to the company but it was a mind blowing deviation to her. This is why I just close everything down when she's in my office.
The OCD and need to control are strong with this one...

giphy.gif
Sponsored

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
Insurance companies... ugh...

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) giphy
Just reduced my comprehensive to avoid the windshield fiasco currently in progress. I will be reviewing my coverage and making adjustments to make sure my "extra" bits are covered on the Jeep.

How much more will that cost? :facepalm:

Sponsored

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
Mornin Jeep Peeps!

Headed outside to see what I can get done before the yellow orb burns a hole thru me.

Iaintgonnatellu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
A recap of my evening/night. I met with my roofer around 7pm. We spent about an hour and a half on the roof. As we where finishing up it started to down pour. Apparently a wet roof with a ever so slight pitch and be the next thrill ride at a water yep slippery like a mother fuker good thing we both made it off safely. 9:15pm I go get tacos thanks to @Sean L picture. I pull up to the taco stand I park on the sidewalk in front of a cop car (they where also park on sidewalk) as I get out and start to walk away someone yells at me. They said it’s bc I have white privilege I can park on the sidewalk with out have an issue with police. I yelled back it’s not white privilege I’ll gladly take the ticket and go on with my night, that set him off he came at me with a knife. The police took care of that. I got them some tacos too.

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
A recap of my evening/night. I met with my roofer around 7pm. We spent about an hour and a half on the roof. As we where finishing up it started to down pour. Apparently a wet roof with a ever so slight pitch and be the next thrill ride at a water yep slippery like a mother fuker good thing we both made it off safely. 9:15pm I go get tacos thanks to @Sean L picture. I pull up to the taco stand I park on the sidewalk in front of a cop car (they where also park on sidewalk) as I get out and start to walk away someone yells at me. They said it’s bc I have white privilege I can park on the sidewalk with out have an issue with police. I yelled back it’s not white privilege I’ll gladly take the ticket and go on with my night, that set him off he came at me with a knife. The police took care of that. I got them some tacos too.
That's a special type of stupid to assault someone right in front of the police. :swear:

Sponsored

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase

Robieman

First Name
Robie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150; Sharron's 2020Grand Cherokee
I love your posts. Always an adventure!