Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Robieman

First Name
Robie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150; Sharron's 2020Grand Cherokee
It's going to be an interesting Monday:

Good side - three different moving companies will virtually estimate the moving costs of our furniture today.

The shit's getting real!:)

On the not so good side - the dog still has the runs. It's been a race to the back door for all involved.

The shit's still real :crying:
Can’t “like” that. Sorry.
Sponsored

MrGneissGuy

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport
Anyone else have issues with teenage daughters (or sons) aggressively pushing to play their music while riding in your Jeep? In my mind, when riding in the Jeep with the top down, there is a certain type of music that needs to be playing and at a certain level. Or more importantly, certain types of music that should NOT be playing. What makes it worse, is when she says after a song on one of my playlists ends, that she has something similar that I'm bound to like. Sure, they were similar in tempo and a girl was singing, but that's where the similarity ends.

I realize that she didn't have years of music theory like I did when I almost became a high school band director. But she really can't tell the difference between blues rock (with a little soul mixed in) and regular old pop from some teenager? I can't be seen/heard driving in a top down Jeep with THAT playing!

Or am I just being too closed minded?

JL GOAT

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLR
Anyone else have issues with teenage daughters (or sons) aggressively pushing to play their music while riding in your Jeep? In my mind, when riding in the Jeep with the top down, there is a certain type of music that needs to be playing and at a certain level. Or more importantly, certain types of music that should NOT be playing. What makes it worse, is when she says after a song on one of my playlists ends, that she has something similar that I'm bound to like. Sure, they were similar in tempo and a girl was singing, but that's where the similarity ends.

I realize that she didn't have years of music theory like I did when I almost became a high school band director. But she really can't tell the difference between blues rock (with a little soul mixed in) and regular old pop from some teenager? I can't be seen/heard driving in a top down Jeep with THAT playing!

Closed minded for sure.

Sponsored

Mikeoso

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iowaparrotrescue.org
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep
Occupation
Retired history teacher

if it's not Celine Dion or badass gangsta rap, take the win.

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

JoeValkIS

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon, 2019 Can Am Spyder F3T
Vehicle Showcase
Hello all,

I am back online!!! I may have looked at a couple of posts but honestly, I don't remember right now...HAHA. I am only 58 pages behind right now. I plan on going back and seeing what all I missed.

As for our vacation...it was AWESOME!!! We hit some rain going out on Saturday. Geared up and rode through it safely. The bikes got filthy...and we cleaned them once arriving in Deadwood. On the way back, we rode through some wet roads (rain had just rolled through) and the bikes got filthy again. They are clean now again. Otherwise, we had a great time and simply love the Black Hills area.

Our next trip will be back out to Deadwood in September but we will be in Roxy that time for the Jeep Jamboree. We can't wait for that trip to happen!!! We will be arriving on Wednesday evening. and the event doesn't start until Thursday evening. Which means, we will have a day to do some exploring on our own on Thursday.