Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
Okay, Jeeples poll time. The BA 4x4 Cargo Rack looks nicely made. However, the coating is a little messed up on one piece.

20210708_131014.jpg

Please vote:

1. Life is short, just install the mutha.
2. Contact the manufacturer for a replacement piece.

I'm leaning towards 1 but my OCD and other mental illnesses are kicking in.
Sponsored

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
T-shirt Designer
Weather told me to get to June Lake pronto. It’s still warm for the loop. Plus pop up has A/C if needed. Mammoth reggae festival is that weekend and it’s free. Be nice to see some live music in the evenings.
Interwebs says the festival starts on the 16th

Sponsored

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
T-shirt Designer

Steve JLUR

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 GC Summit
Coffee round one is done.
This week is cause for a double round. Or a Monster... Or a Bang... Or cocain...
Is that the Chinese brand that leaves off the e?

OilBurnerHoldOut

First Name
Richard (Rich)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ford Edge, 76 Yamaha xs 500, and 89 Honda PC800
Occupation
UPS Worldport 1DA
So, I wrote a poem for my great uncles who have passed. Unsurprisingly, my family wants me to read it at the service for the one who just passed. (service is on the 17th)
I don't care if someine else reads it, but I don't do readings. I don't like how I sound, so I don't like how I make my writings sound.
A couple people are pretty mad I won't, and a few others are trying to bribe me, or get Chris or Dale to read it.
Why does every little thing around here turn into a cluster fuck??

Sponsored

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
How long does it usually take for forwarded mail to make its new destination? I put in a forwarding request for my MD rental property. No mail has been delivered in MD BUT no mail has made it to NC either.

I'm getting concerned about where that two month's of mail is, especially if they turn off the power while the rental is on the market. (It's almost impossible to reach a human at BGE and paying online isn't an option)
in general, i would say give it 5-10 days. that way it gives the post office time to take the forward mail and send it to the processing plant. then the mail get run thru the forward system and slaps a yellow label show the forward address. then is process thru like regular mail to is forward address. that should take 3-5 days. give or take. its usually pretty quick 5 days or so.

in your case. 2 months is too long. i would call the md post office and see whats going on with your mail that is to be forward. now the forwards is valid for 18 months from the start date. so check on that. also remember that first and second class mail is forward able. third class mail doesnt. if everything is good at the post office. you will need to get a hold of the utlity company.

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
i'll have you beat. i'm 44 years old and both eyes will be done 3 weeks apart. just got word that the insurance is covering it all except the co pay. not a bad deal.

HDinkH

First Name
Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL 2.0
in general, i would say give it 5-10 days. that way it gives the post office time to take the forward mail and send it to the processing plant. then the mail get run thru the forward system and slaps a yellow label show the forward address. then is process thru like regular mail to is forward address. that should take 3-5 days. give or take. its usually pretty quick 5 days or so.

in your case. 2 months is too long. i would call the md post office and see whats going on with your mail that is to be forward. now the forwards is valid for 18 months from the start date. so check on that. also remember that first and second class mail is forward able. third class mail doesnt. if everything is good at the post office. you will need to get a hold of the utlity company.
Thanks Chris, I appreciate the info :fist bump:
Sponsored