Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

stil2low

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep jk
Quick axle seal change for a buddy. Always kept telling myself I’d get a tool to do these until I seen the price of them. Hell with that I’ll make my own. $5 later, fancy dancy axle seal install tool lol
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) A1F251DE-F3A8-4F79-A96B-A9936B7BD081
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 33C0B4C6-4B23-4FFD-8B2C-0976A03DDD8D

Sponsored

Warped

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW GSA, Harley RG, GC Summit Reserve, JT Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Work? What's that?
:CWL::CWL::CWL: that bad thing about that is they still dont care. plus they will write you up. and make your life a living hell. oh yeah, you loose you holiday pay if you bang it. so, its best to let them know your're pissed and come in just to avoid any other headache down the road. the union is well aware of the b.s.
the last 3 days i had to deal with the same freaking dog. i mean really. its freaking hot out here and the owner cant control the dog. all she keeps telling me is that the dog keeps getting out. no $h*t! lady!

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 33C0B4C6-4B23-4FFD-8B2C-0976A03DDD8D
It's more than dogs you need to be careful about. Keep safe!
Dirt bikers pummel Brooklyn postal worker, disturbing video shows | Fox News

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link

Dropped off my wheels and tires. I'll have a trailer soon.

Not planning to use a RTT, so the lid will have a low rack with mesh bottom to secure extra bits. Any recommendations from those who already have one?

Sponsored

JoeValkIS

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon, 2019 Can Am Spyder F3T
Vehicle Showcase
Happy Wet Thursday!!

I am honestly not sure what is worse...oppressive heat or drenching rains. This week, we have had both...ok, maybe not the heat the northern states are seeing but when you mix in our near 100% humidity...
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) Sweaty

And that is while sitting still!!!

The good news is...we are supposed to have an awesome weekend...right up until Thursday...where we are getting MORE rain...oh yeah...that is the day we are leaving out for Deadwood, SD on our bikes for a week long stay out there. Just can't win with the weather.

Other than that...today is a good day because i am working from home again. I didn't have to fight the traffic in the rain!!!

Have a Wonderful Thursday All!!!
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1625140136869

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1625140193655

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1625140152473

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
The joke is on the local dealer. I dropped my Jeep off on June 17 for some warranty work ( paint bubbles around the door hinge and they gave me JLU Sahara as a loner. They will have my Jeep done on Friday afternoon. I leave driving their loner to North Carolina this afternoon. I will put 3500 miles on their loaner while they slowly fix my jeep under warranty.
Sponsored