Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
I have, works great, dont drown it. It dries to a matte finish not shiny, if its shiny you need to wipe more off with a towel.
do you spray it directly on to the surface and wipe or spray it on the micro towel. then wipe down. as for the interior, 303 can be used on everything like the dash, door panels, shifters, console, etc.

TheBigBadWolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Firecracker (3 Pedal Version)
have you used it on the interior.
I have. Spray some on cloth or microfiber sponge and go to town. The stuff works well, just doesn't last long. It lasts longer on the interior since it is water-soluble. I used it regularly on the JK plastic fenders, and now 6 years old, they still look good; it really does seem to help with the UV degradation of the plastics.

303 products in general work very well. I also use the 303 fabric guard on my soft top. The other company I buy a lot of products from is Carpro. Their pearl is really good for rubber and trim too.

Sponsored

JimLee

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU
do you spray it directly on to the surface and wipe or spray it on the micro towel. then wipe down. as for the interior, 303 can be used on everything like the dash, door panels, shifters, console, etc.
I spray it in a microfiber towel first and use a second clean towel after.

Jeepsk8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Mornin Jeeple! Last full day with the NC guests. Gonna take them over to the Dragoon Mtns and show them some stunning vistas and maybe crawl into an old mine.

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
Mornin Jeeple! Last full day with the NC guests. Gonna take them over to the Dragoon Mtns and show them some stunning vistas and maybe crawl into an old mine.
There better be a coupla pics or it never happened.

Sponsored

Jeepsk8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
There better be a coupla pics or it never happened.
C'mon man! You know there will be a video! I'll snap a few pics just for you though.

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
good morning jeepers. its going to be a hot one today. glad i got most of the work done around the house and on the jeep on friday and saturday. just gotta do food shopping and gonna relax, watching nascar.
Sponsored