Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

JimLee

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU
Good morning to you, too! I'm off to the Pork Rind Festival :LOL: My jeep club's gonna be in the parade! Weather is shit but I don't GAF, gonna be fun.
Im the opposite of Holly on this one, I want sexy pics of pork rinds, Ive got a Jeep to stare at outside.
Sponsored

MtBaldyDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUS, 2019 JLUR
Occupation
Stand up Philosopher
Well I hope I am not having the same experience with my Jeep Holly had (I think it was Holly who said it started with the radio). Posted several weeks ago my radio suddenly quick while I was driving. Turned it off and back on, started out weak (FM) but returned to normal, except AM no longer worked (Sirius worked fine).

Anyway, took it in yesterday for repair - dealer had it all day with no resolution. Said FCA engineers/techs had never seen this before and have been running numerous tests trying to figure out what the problem is. I said I know what the problem is, the radio is broken, replace my radio and you can have the old one to "test" to your hearts content.

Picked the Jeep up for weekend use but now it goes back in Monday for more tests. I was promised it would be fixed then. We shall see.
Well’ after this last(3rd) radio replacement all seems good. Albeit it’s been 2 weeks. Hopefully they just ordered a new radio for you.

wahlsaint

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 6MT; Macan Turbo; Li'l Cooper; Subee, CR-V
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) FB_IMG_1624115976817

Skagit Valley, WA - it's like Holland every Spring :involve:

Viewing traffic is so annoying, tho - should have tried it this past April, mighta been tolerable :like:

In our previous PNW stint we'd bicycle the valley to bypass the lines and the parking, but stopped that due to distracted drivers :(

HDinkH

First Name
Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL 2.0
Well I hope I am not having the same experience with my Jeep Holly had (I think it was Holly who said it started with the radio). Posted several weeks ago my radio suddenly quick while I was driving. Turned it off and back on, started out weak (FM) but returned to normal, except AM no longer worked (Sirius worked fine).

Anyway, took it in yesterday for repair - dealer had it all day with no resolution. Said FCA engineers/techs had never seen this before and have been running numerous tests trying to figure out what the problem is. I said I know what the problem is, the radio is broken, replace my radio and you can have the old one to "test" to your hearts content.

Picked the Jeep up for weekend use but now it goes back in Monday for more tests. I was promised it would be fixed then. We shall see.
Yes, it was my Jeep that started with radio issues. I really hope they fix yours next week🤞

Sponsored

Mikeoso

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iowaparrotrescue.org
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep
Occupation
Retired history teacher
Everything is torn outta the bathroom. Waiting on a supply run to return, and paint to dry. Then we start the installation.
I need a nap.
I havent done any work since yesterday and I still need a nap.

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
So, Mike, what did you do for fun on your Saturday morning?
Meh, not much.
slow leak on the ride side of that coupling
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 7D2B8059-871E-4258-90EB-705E339A6195_1_105_c

looks like shit, but hopefully it's patched. Gonna wait a couple hours before turning the water back on.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) DB9C5199-5088-4498-862D-1891C829D3A2_1_105_c