Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Sponsored

Jeep Hair

First Name
Bree
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport
Mornin gang. Hope you will all have a wonderful day and weekend. It’s Saturday, so it’s ok to take a drink! Or 2, or 3 or……
Good morning to you, too! I'm off to the Pork Rind Festival :LOL: My jeep club's gonna be in the parade! Weather is shit but I don't GAF, gonna be fun.

Sponsored

Robieman

First Name
Robie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150; Sharron's 2020Grand Cherokee
Good morning to you, too! I'm off to the Pork Rind Festival :LOL: My jeep club's gonna be in the parade! Weather is shit but I don't GAF, gonna be fun.
Riding in your Jeep and eating pork rinds!! That’s what makes life worth living!!

Laststand

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sport S 3.6/auto, 2014 Acura RDX
Occupation
Retired USMC
Well I hope I am not having the same experience with my Jeep Holly had (I think it was Holly who said it started with the radio). Posted several weeks ago my radio suddenly quit while I was driving. Turned it off and back on, started out weak (FM) but returned to normal, except AM no longer worked (Sirius worked fine).

Anyway, took it in yesterday for repair - dealer had it all day with no resolution. Said FCA engineers/techs had never seen this before and have been running numerous tests trying to figure out what the problem is. I said I know what the problem is, the radio is broken, replace my radio and you can have the old one to "test" to your hearts content.

Picked the Jeep up for weekend use but now it goes back in Monday for more tests. I was promised it would be fixed then. We shall see.
Sponsored

Last edited: