Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

JoeValkIS

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon, 2019 Can Am Spyder F3T
Vehicle Showcase
I babied it. I am not going to be the one to destroy his car by gunning it in the middle of a turn and then flying over the median when the Limited Slip Diff launches it straight forward. lol
There is NO way to baby a car like that!!! Years ago...I had the opportunity to drive a Ferrari 308 (don't remember the year but it was the last year with carbs). My wife's (at the time) uncle was a successful lawyer with a judge wife (in other words, they had stupid money). We were visiting and he wanted to take it out so asked if I wanted to ride along. I, of course, said sure! (No Brainer there!) Well, after he warmed it up, he pulled over, got out, and said...your turn. From the beginning of the entrance ramp to merging into traffic (which luckily there was none), I got that thing up to 150mph by simply stepping through the gears. I was not opening it up very much at all!! There was no way it felt like it was going that fast...

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
There is NO way to baby a car like that!!! Years ago...I had the opportunity to drive a Ferrari 308 (don't remember the year but it was the last year with carbs). My wife's (at the time) uncle was a successful lawyer with a judge wife (in other words, they had stupid money). We were visiting and he wanted to take it out so asked if I wanted to ride along. I, of course, said sure! (No Brainer there!) Well, after he warmed it up, he pulled over, got out, and said...your turn. From the beginning of the entrance ramp to merging into traffic (which luckily there was none), I got that thing up to 150mph by simply stepping through the gears. I was not opening it up very much at all!! There was no way it felt like it was going that fast...
I mean yeah I stepped on it, but I didn't go wide open, lol. Much like when I drove a buddy's Trackhawk, I didn't want to really push it until I knew how to handle it.

Edit: Didn't want to be "That guy"

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
Mornin Jeeple! I didn't get my tire rotation done yesterday, the person pouring adult libations got heavy handed on Sunday night. I spent the day chugging water and craving food from the comforts of my bed. Doggo's were happy they had a nap buddy though. I'm off on Thursday, maybe I'll retry to do the task then (really, I'm just dreading having to herk that 37 back onto the tire carrier, dat bitch be thicc).
Another good motivator for me to stick with 35's. :no:

Sponsored

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
Who asked for pics of Chuggaboom's new tires? We just got done tweakin the alignment. So, I remembered to snag some.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) jwfKSj3fV-DCQi4rb12WkMJy70uMy5gCZU13i6bH0&usqp=CAU
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) jwfKSj3fV-DCQi4rb12WkMJy70uMy5gCZU13i6bH0&usqp=CAU
Yeah, you don't normally see ATs like that on an Edge, lol.

Sponsored