Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

OilBurnerHoldOut

First Name
Richard (Rich)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ford Edge, 76 Yamaha xs 500, and 89 Honda PC800
Occupation
UPS Worldport 1DA
I like it
I've put the older one's bio dad out of commission a couple times in our school career. The last time I sent him to seek medical attention in front of a crowd of his "friends". Pretty much stopped any bullying I was receiving for the rest of my highschool days.
I'll never tell the nephew any of that though. Even if I hate the guy, you don't talk shit to a kid about their parents. They didn't choose them.
Sponsored

wahlsaint

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 6MT; Macan Turbo; Li'l Cooper; Subee, CR-V
Things in Jeeps have a tendency to levitate and depart the vehicle. I had a paper towel roll that was tucked under the passenger seat suddenly launch itself right into my face and start to unroll at 70mph! What's worse is that instead of slowing down to safely remove said vision blockage, I kept on driving at speed all while fighting with the paper towels. Not smart.
OMG, I laughed at this image for a longer time than is reasonable :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Really glad it didn't end poorly, but holy sheesh :CWL:

Sponsored

JayJay

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLR
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) ima

I took Willow dog out for her first walk in months.

This is her after the walk. She stayed in this position for a long time :surprised:

I think I broke my dog :facepalm:
That made me chuckle Holly! :)

JayJay

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLR
Had a late lunch today and decided to have something that would be enough for lunch and dinner. Ordered a burrito instead of a taco since it's Monday, not Tuesday.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) Burrito

Mikeoso

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iowaparrotrescue.org
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep
Occupation
Retired history teacher
I got ducked earlier this year, and then in May I took my Jeep doors off and ducky (who had taken up residence on my dash) flew away on a gust of wind. So now I'm a duckless empty nester.
My solution for avoiding ducklessness.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) Duckies.JPG

Sponsored

Billy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ, 2022 JTRD
Vehicle Showcase
Hola good Jeep peeps. Yes, it's been a few weeks since I have been in here. Was extremely busy at work due to co-workers going on vacation (and one quitting). Then my mother passed away The Friday before last and tbh I didn't feel like doing anything for the past week.
Sorry for your loss.

Warped

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW GSA, Harley RG, GC Summit Reserve, JT Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Work? What's that?
Agree. My daughter was with me, and she was having school issues at the time, having a real hard time dealing with anxiety (she got punched in the stomach by a bully and it has had a lasting effect on her anxiety-wise) and the smile that lit that girl's face up was priceless. I'll never know who ducked me but it was worth its weight in gold and then some. You just never know what a little gesture like that can do for someone.
Really sucks what happened to your daughter. Blessings to her! But your post is really the essence of what ducking Jeeps are about. If you want another, PM me your address with your daughter's name and it will go to her.

Warped

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW GSA, Harley RG, GC Summit Reserve, JT Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Work? What's that?