Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
I got ducked earlier this year, and then in May I took my Jeep doors off and ducky (who had taken up residence on my dash) flew away on a gust of wind. So now I'm a duckless empty nester.
I really appreciate the kindness of ducking

Jeep Hair

First Name
Bree
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport
I really appreciate the kindness of ducking
Agree. My daughter was with me, and she was having school issues at the time, having a real hard time dealing with anxiety (she got punched in the stomach by a bully and it has had a lasting effect on her anxiety-wise) and the smile that lit that girl's face up was priceless. I'll never know who ducked me but it was worth its weight in gold and then some. You just never know what a little gesture like that can do for someone.

Sponsored

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
Agree. My daughter was with me, and she was having school issues at the time, having a real hard time dealing with anxiety (she got punched in the stomach by a bully and it has had a lasting effect on her anxiety-wise) and the smile that lit that girl's face up was priceless. I'll never know who ducked me but it was worth its weight in gold and then some. You just never know what a little gesture like that can do for someone.
I’m so sorry that happened to your daughter. She needs to throat punch whomever did that. Glad the ducks cheered her up.

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
T-shirt Designer
That pool is a bitch to upkeep so, I'm allowed to brag every once in awhile. Lol
Besides most of y'all are more than welcome to stop by, and go for a dip.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) PoolAndPond

Sponsored