Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Billy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ, 2022 JTRD
Vehicle Showcase
lets face it. we cant fix stupid. we just have to deal with it.
The difference between stupidity and genius, is that genius has its limits.

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
Well, I just received and tested some Infinity Reference REF-3032CFX
from Amazon and (to my ear) they sound better than the Kenwoods (not as harsh.) So the Kenwoods go back to Crutchfield. Plus, they're $25 cheaper than the Kenwoods.

The mounting tabs wiill require modification, but that's no big deal.
I'd have loved to go listen to a few brands before buying. Everyone's ears are different and some tend to like tonal balances that kill others. Get what sounds good to you, IMHO.

Sponsored

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
Retired Code Monkey
I'd have loved to go listen to a few brands before buying. Everyone's ears are different and some tend to like tonal balances that kill others. Get what sounds good to you, IMHO.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) Agreed

Where are you with the MB Quart system? Did you get it tuned to your liking? Worth the money?

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
I will never disparage another generation as it isn’t their fault their parents keep them bubble wrapped for safety and to avoiding judgement. That being said, as a 51 year old, I feel this meme in my soul.

:fist bump:

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) Agreed

Where are you with the MB Quart system? Did you get it tuned to your liking? Worth the money?
Not a lot of "tuning" available in the treble, mid, and bass game. Would need more gear to adjust "properly." However I think I've dialed in an acceptable amount of balance for me. It's got a lot more resolution and authority now, and that was what I was really looking for.

I am going to get their amp for the sub and if they put a sub out I'll get that too. The stock sub is so muddied that it's not up to the rest of the system now. Fix that and I will be happy.

Very much worth the money. Great value considering the systems I put together in the past.

JayJay

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLR
I like to say "thank you" over and over again to the same "hospitality team member" to see how many "My pleasure"s I can get out of them. :CWL:
"My pleasure" is so, so much better than the typical "No problem" that I hear these days. :like:

Sponsored

CrazyKASG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (JRex)
Jeeples! It was a long, exhausting tax season. Hello all. Haven’t caught up on anything yet, but I’m at least taking evenings off.
I did manage a few minutes of free time to do some Jeep stuff. I acquired A trailer to haul Jrex to Moab. (Cause I wanna play and still make sure I get home.)

Trailer came north from Texas, thanks to pickup from a local friend. Has a small sleeping quarters area and we did a successful test fit. Trial run is Memorial weekend off-road fun in Wisconsin.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 7C312B7E-4EC2-4164-B461-61F4E88B6A19

Laststand

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sport S 3.6/auto, 2014 Acura RDX
Occupation
Retired USMC
I turn 51 next month! And I feel you. We have alot of people here who lived those days, and billions of us survived! Whouda thunk? I wish I could get me an XL green machine, not the new one but the old 100% plastic ones. i wanna die on one of those f*ckers, granted in a few years or decades from now.
Well at least you all had seatbelts for the most part:). Although I'd bet you still rode home from the hospital in your Mom's lap when you were born and no airbags.

OilBurnerHoldOut

First Name
Richard (Rich)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ford Edge, 76 Yamaha xs 500, and 89 Honda PC800
Occupation
UPS Worldport 1DA
Jeeples! It was a long, exhausting tax season. Hello all. Haven’t caught up on anything yet, but I’m at least taking evenings off.
I did manage a few minutes of free time to do some Jeep stuff. I acquired A trailer to haul Jrex to Moab. (Cause I wanna play and still make sure I get home.)

Trailer came north from Texas, thanks to pickup from a local friend. Has a small sleeping quarters area and we did a successful test fit. Trial run is Memorial weekend off-road fun in Wisconsin.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 7C312B7E-4EC2-4164-B461-61F4E88B6A19
Glad you're back!
Sounds like you're all set for a good time.

0II392II0

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURH
So driving home on the 210 East this afternoon, some idiot in a black Ford sedan tried to split the lanes between me and the Toyota next to me (right rear bumper, quarter and either bent rim or axle shift) and both the Ford that caused the accident and the Toyota that was involved left the scene (probably both uninsured in CA) Rear Blackvue camera caught it all, but video file is to big to upload .... I need a drink ... I can't wait to get out of this state ...

Sorry to hear about that, hope your ok, look forward to the day you see this one the road:
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1621563159760
Sponsored