Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Sponsored

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Caught this with my dash cam yesterday. Remember its warm outside and not everyone knows how to ride a motorcycle. Watch the guy in the lead make a right hand turn. If he would have hit a car, in Michigan, no matter who is at fault, the car insurance picks up the bill. Know I am a long time motorcycle rider. This guy needs way more practice in a parking lot..

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
Duh! I forgot that the file cabinet is full of her writing on the folders.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) IMG_1514
Well organized and had great handwriting. She would have gotten along well with my wife.

Sponsored

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
Caught this with my dash cam yesterday. Remember its warm outside and not everyone knows how to ride a motorcycle. Watch the guy in the lead make a right hand turn. If he would have hit a car, in Michigan, no matter who is at fault, the car insurance picks up the bill. Know I am a long time motorcycle rider. This guy needs way more practice in a parking lot..

I have to say that I feel for the guy. The early days I got on the highway a bit sooner than I should have. Well, lets just say I focused on the center divider for a bit longer than was comfortable.

Lean!