Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
Retired Code Monkey
Now that we've discussed Facial Pareidolias (while I've been up for 10 minutes and still on my first cup of coffee :swear: ) I'd like to hear everyone's thoughts on Mimetoliths. :movember::fingerscrossed:

Btw, Good Morning. I have to go to the dentist in an hour.

Sponsored

moonbeam55

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
Now that we've discussed Facial Pareidolias (while I've been up for 10 minutes and still on my first cup of coffee :swear: ) I'd like to hear everyone's thoughts on Mimetoliths. :movember::fingerscrossed:

We used to have The Old Man of the Mountins in NH but he fell down a few years ago

MrGneissGuy

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport
I'd like to hear everyone's thoughts on Mimetoliths. :movember::fingerscrossed:
Always fun to go on a cave tour and listen to the guide point out the names of different formations.
But my personal favorite has to be the Grand Tetons. ;)

Sponsored

Ohio Hiker

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS Billet Silver
Occupation
Computer nerd / Retired US Air Force

MrGneissGuy

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport
Question for you Texas folks (at least that's what the jar says, just south of Austin)...

Last night for Taco Tuesday, I opened up a jar of salsa that I had found on sale and never tried. Apparently I also didn't look closely at the label in store either, because the "pumpkin" in the Jardines Ghost Pepper and Pumpkin slipped by me. But that stuff was pretty good. Not as good as my salsa, and definitely didn't seem ghost pepper hot, but I liked it.

It looks like they make quite a few variations of salsa according to what was on the shelf at the time. I don't remember seeing that brand in there before, and I am not sure that they'll always keep them on hand up here in Indiana. Do any of you in the know have recommendations of other Jardines I should try while that grocery still has some?

HDinkH

First Name
Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL 2.0

Not a big fan of words that start with "Mime":LOL::CWL:
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) mime no more

Also, why do they feel the need to dress like escaped prisoners:whatsgoingon:

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) talk amongst yoursel

Ohio Hiker

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS Billet Silver
Occupation
Computer nerd / Retired US Air Force
the experience I had with my soft top shipment was well below par. Estes Express SUX BIG TIME!!!!! and I paid for the shipping.
Estes Express sent me a survey and they received all 0's and I put in all the info as to what happened. They called me the very next day asking for my input and to explain everything to them so they could try to ensure something like that doesnt happen again.

I also contacted 'JustforJeeps' (via their email contact us from the electronic order receipt) and complained to them about what happened with a very long, detailed description of the problem. I told them they might want to rethink who they ship items with. Saturday, after 5 days and having not heard back from them, I 'replied all' from my original complaint email and said "Good to know you guys care so much about customer satisfaction. /sarcasm. I'll be sure to tell all of the people I know in the jeep forum how much you guys care.". Lo and behold I received an email last night and a refund for the 'home delivery' portion of the shipping cost.

I'm thinking I wouldn't have heard anything from them had I not planted the seed of telling everyone in a jeep forum about their customer (dis)satisfaction. ;)
Sponsored