Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

JimLee

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU
I'm sure, because this pipeline hackery has affected the east coast gas supply, somehow they'll find a way to fuck Californians too.
That's what I told a buddy this morning, "because it makes absolutely no sense our prices will skyrocket in the next few days".

Sponsored

Laststand

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sport S 3.6/auto, 2014 Acura RDX
Occupation
Retired USMC
Wow, worked most of the day at the home construction site and find you all have been busy posting today, finally caught up.

Saw the gas comments - same here. Of course what do expect when last night's news was screaming about possible gas shortages and not defining where. No shortage here but you would have thought we had a hurricane coming with the cars lined up at the stations. People are nuts sometimes. Now the local press/news is walking it back saying there is plenty of gas in the area - too late now.

Laststand

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sport S 3.6/auto, 2014 Acura RDX
Occupation
Retired USMC
In Maryland, we had odd/even days depending upon the last number in your license plate. I remember being with my mom and waiting in those lines.
We had the same thing in NY. What was humorous was somehow they didn't sync up with NJ so if you were close enough you'd just drive over and get gas there. NJ finally figured out what was happening and I remember with NY plates you couldn't get gas within a certain distance to NY.

JimLee

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU
Wow, work most of the day at the home construction site and find you all have been busy posting today, finally caught up.

Saw the gas comments - same here. Of course what do expect when last night's news was screaming about possible gas shortages and not defining where. No shortage here but you would have thought we had a hurricane coming with the cars lined up at the stations. People are nuts sometimes. Now the local press/news is walking it back saying there is plenty of gas in the area - too late now.
I ran into a lady this morning at the gas station that said she was filling five vehicles up today, the panic spreads quickly. Gas is this weeks toilet paper.

Sponsored

Jeepsk8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Does the packout system have a plate that you mounted to the AAL stuffs?
Yes, you can see it (black plastic piece) under the bottom box. It's a pretty cool system.

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
T-shirt Designer
Yes, you can see it (black plastic piece) under the bottom box. It's a pretty cool system.
I might have to steal some ideas from you.