Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Jeepsk8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
More and more startling up. Terrible video edits, worse audio, and half the time not even interesting content.

In my defense I’m more interested in exploring than video evidence that I was there. :CWL::bandit:
I usually forget to take pics, so I'm right there with you. :LOL:

After struggling to get up the hill because she has no concept on momentum, and a really annoying tendency to lean her head out the drivers window to stare at her front tire flexing instead of keeping her eye on the terrain, she had the gall to say it wasn't that hard. It was a very difficult video to watch.
Sponsored

Laststand

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sport S 3.6/auto, 2014 Acura RDX
Occupation
Retired USMC
Ah, reminds me of lobster runs we used to do going up to Maine. You put a empty drop tank on the plane and fly up to Brunswick. The lobster folks would come out fill half the tank with ice and then the rest with our lobster order. Then fly back and have a squadron lobster boil - probably can't do these types of things anymore, too many lawyers around.

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
I usually forget to take pics, so I'm right there with you. :LOL:

After struggling to get up the hill because she has no concept on momentum, and a really annoying tendency to lean her head out the drivers window to stare at her front tire flexing instead of keeping her eye on the terrain, she had the gall to say it wasn't that hard. It was a very difficult video to watch.
A pointer to this video please. Now I just have to check it out.

Sponsored

JohnT

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
4-minutemiles.weebly.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2-door
I don’t ride on the road any more because of this attitude toward bikes. Give space, be cool, then move on. FFS we’re just trying to get outside and get some exercise. Too many cyclists getting killed.
I do a lot of biking, and I agree - I don't ride on the roads either, but when I do I am following the rules of the road. Single file. Not on sidewalks, not blowing through stop signs, not needlessly holding up traffic. The worst I think is when you are stopped at a light and the cyclist you just passed (giving wide berth) comes flying through between you and the curb. I think way more cyclists are injured by cars turning right, not expecting to be passed on the right when there's not even a lane there. Dangerous indeed. Going to stop here and stick to the off-road trails. Way more fun.

Jeepsk8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Looks fun. :clap:
It is! That trail has changed in the 2 1/2 years since I've been there. Still technical but not nearly as gnarly as my last trip there, and they cut in a bypass on the left that wasn't there before.

Her stop / start style of driving had me yelling at the TV, lol. To her credit, the video of them on Daniel trail she did way better.

Sponsored

MtBaldyDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUS, 2019 JLUR
Occupation
Stand up Philosopher
Well 4 findings... Only 1 for my team(Production) My Chemist left an uncalibrated thermometer on the counter in the lab(should've been labeled for reference only). Honestly they had to dig deep to find something so I'm happy with that. Plus the Chemist can write his own report. lol

Might have to go home and have a cold adult beverage.

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
We are heading out for some seafood. Oysters, shrimp, clams, lobster rolls, etc
i miss having a good plate of fresh seafood. i wish maine was closer to ny. that way i can eat the best food a couple times a week.

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
Well 4 findings... Only 1 for my team(Production) My Chemist left an uncalibrated thermometer on the counter in the lab(should've been labeled for reference only). Honestly they had to dig deep to find something so I'm happy with that. Plus the Chemist can write his own report. lol

Might have to go home and have a cold adult beverage.
Grats on the audit schtuff. I'm sure it was all due to your leadership. hehe
Sponsored