Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Ohio Hiker

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS Billet Silver
Occupation
Computer nerd / Retired US Air Force
I had the new crispy chicken sandwich from McD, you know..the knock-off of the Chick-fil-a sandwich. It definitely isn't as good as the CFA but it'll do if I want a similar one without having to drive to the nearest CFA. McD even puts it in a foil lined pouch like CFA.

0II392II0

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURH
I had the new crispy chicken sandwich from McD, you know..the knock-off of the Chick-fil-a sandwich. It definitely isn't as good as the CFA but it'll do if I want a similar one without having to drive to the nearest CFA. McD even puts it in a foil lined pouch like CFA.
You'll be able to get one in Sunday too!

Sponsored

Laststand

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sport S 3.6/auto, 2014 Acura RDX
Occupation
Retired USMC
Having my first garage sale ever. Wife came home and looked at my set up and said, “This is all my stuff, are you selling any of your stuff? “ sure am, I have three shirts and a helmet for sale.

myfirst garage sale ever,
Be very careful (I say in my best Elmer Fudd voice:)). We've had many garage sales and my wife can sometimes be very aggressive in what to sell (especially my "treasures"). Always good to be around to confirm what to sell (mainly if it's an additional item someone is looking at).

Worst case was a garage sale and I had to work on Saturday the day of the sale. I get a call a guy is interested in a old military footlocker (I had two). Told her I didn't need two but to make sure to sell the one I hadn't painted yet, the other (painted one) has some hand tools in it. Guess which one the guy picked up by "mistake".

Interesting part he calls several hours later, while I'm home, and tells me there are tools in he's sure we didn't mean to leave in it. Proceeds to say he'll swing by and drop the tools off - never saw him again. Wife is still reminded about this every subsequent garage sale:).

Iaintgonnatellu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Best chicken sandwich is Wendy spicy chicken sandwich for Fast food.

Sponsored

wahlsaint

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 6MT; Macan Turbo; Li'l Cooper; Subee, CR-V
Uh oh, thought the great JHWR Chicken Sandwich Debate of 2020 was settled, and there were just UN Peacekeepers roaming about tamping out the residual fires, but here we go .... fresh shots fired!! :LOL: