Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
Good morning jeep peeps. There was a new person working the register at the bagel store. She ask if I wanted my receipt. My response was “ I don’t need to be reminded on how far I really am.”
As fat as your credit card balance, no doubt. :bandit:

Laststand

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sport S 3.6/auto, 2014 Acura RDX
Occupation
Retired USMC
Not really... I get to drive down to Ft. Bragg and wait in line for my wife to get a new ID card... because her sponsor has to be there in person now... :headbang:
And don't forget two forms of accepted ID (and an expired military ID doesn't count). It was always interesting when someone showed up to renew their couple day old expired ID and provided it and a drivers license only to be told sorry no can do. Of course I also found it interesting your SS Card was one of the acceptable IDs (with no picture).

Laststand

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sport S 3.6/auto, 2014 Acura RDX
Occupation
Retired USMC
Visited this one, but the foliage wasn't this glorious when we were there :surprised:

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) cg76403qfl121

Fushimi
Cherry blossom time in Japan was beautiful and a lot of festivities. My only downside, I found out I'm very sensitive to cherry blossom pollen (seemed like a sneeze every minute). It was bad enough playing golf one of the guys started counting my number of sneezes per hole:)

JoeValkIS

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon, 2019 Can Am Spyder F3T
Vehicle Showcase
Cherry blossom time in Japan was beautiful and a lot of festivities. My only downside, I found out I'm very sensitive to cherry blossom pollen (seemed like a sneeze every minute). It was bad enough playing golf one of the guys started counting my number of sneezes per hole:)
What was your handicap (sneezes...not golf strokes)? HAHA

Sponsored

wahlsaint

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 6MT; Macan Turbo; Li'l Cooper; Subee, CR-V
Oh no, that'd be torture, cuz the sights and smells of these scenes is my zen. I can't imagine if it also imparted harsh histamine reaction. Would be a hard choice to make!