Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
Retired Code Monkey
German Chocolate Cake is at the bottom of the cake spectrum. The coconut on top is like eating paper. They ruin a perfectly good chocolate cake by adding that shtuff.

Toasted coconut is where it's at, e.g. Macaroons are good.
Sponsored

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
German Chocolate Cake is at the bottom of the cake spectrum. The coconut on top is like eating paper. They ruin a perfectly good chocolate cake by adding that shtuff.

Toasted coconut is where it's at, e.g. Macaroons are good.
giphy.gif

Sponsored

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
I was ready to be the sole outlier because my first reaction was #4, however after reminding myself what a Baby Ruth bar even is, indeed I must go over here with OMTBiker.

Sponsored

Captain Skip

First Name
Skip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JL Sport S
Occupation
Happily retired
Shit, now you guys got me wanting to get the Pfizer (I'm signed up for Moderna)
Some people have zero reaction, some people have big reactions. My son thought he came down with malaria because he got the chills so bad. I only got tired and a slight headache. Moderna and Pfizer are pretty much the same cocktail....avoid Astra Zeneca....the jury is still out on J&J. My wife and I volunteer for our local public health network giving vaccinations - my wife's an RN, she gives shots...I do paperwork. At one of our clinics my personal physician was there assisting - he had told me months ago to get either Pfizer or Moderna - and his two adult sons were assisting at the clinic too. He was adamant about them both getting vaccinated while at the clinic (we only give Moderna) so that tells me something right there. The other thing is my son's girlfriend has a PHD in biochemistry and works for one of the big pharma companies. She's a member of the local rescue squad so she was eligible for the vaccine as a first responder. She jumped right on it and got it as soon as it was available. Now she works with this stuff so I figure if it was bad Ju-Ju she wouldn't have gotten the shot.